Dong-woo

Birth Name: Jang Dong Woo

Stage Name: Dongwoo

Nickname: Dinosaur, Monkey Boy, Kenyan, Mother of Infinite, Smile Man

Date of Birth: November 22, 1990

Height: 175 cm

Position: Rapper

Blood Type: A

Personality: Funny

FACTS

Dongwoo mostly dance in R&B style during his audition.

Dongwoo's sister used to be a dancer and he learned how to dance from her.

Dongwoo learned how to rap from Epik High's Mithra Jin and Gonzo.

Dongwoo shares a room with the manager before.

Dongwoo has two older sisters who are six years and three years older than him. 

Dongwoo sometimes writes his stories in a journal. He writes his daily tasks down.

For Dongwoo, the best body part of him are his lips and his eyes.

For Dongwoo, Kenya is an alter ego.

Dongwoo had been really sad when there were days when nothing seems to go his way.

Dongwoo family had octopus resaurant.

Dongwoo ever ripped his pants while he was dancing on MBC's Infinity Girls.

Dongwoo is from the Gyeonggi provice of South Korea

Dongwoo's nickname at school was WooDong

Sweet statement that Dongwoo wants to say to someone he loves on valentine's day is "Thanks for meeting a guy like me. Instead of the chocolates that everyone else gives, take me."

Dongwoo is know as the 'gummed angel' among the boys because he has a beautiful smile.

Dongwoo thinks that he looks like a dinosaur, donkey and horse.

Dongwoo wouldn't do anything if he wants to seduce a girl because his charisma speak for him.
Along with L, he's really hard to woke up even you have to shake him

Dongwoo plays the online game 'Dungeon and Fighter'

Dongwoo wants to try performing in the air whilst being hung from wires. 

Dongwoo choose BEAST's Yoseob as an idol he want to duet with

Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong who had duet stages in Second Invasion will all be having their own solo stages in Second Invasion: Evolution.

When asked what kind of smell he likes, Dongwoo answered with Versace's, Versace Man Eau Fraiche. 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo think that it's a mystery as to how Dongwoo can sleep in his bed.Because there's so much stuff in/on it; books, teddy bears, plastic bottles, chopstick etc.

Dongwoo has been told that his eyes are similar to Ryuk's eyes from Death Note.

Dongwoo once had a girlfriend who cheated on him twice, but he still forgave her.

The member who calls their parents the most is Dongwoo, and the one who calls the least is Woohyun. 

Dongwoo and Hoya are officially registered as songwriters with the Korean Music Copyright Association. Hoya for White Confession, and Dongwoo for both White Confession and Cover Girl.

Dongwoo previously said that he didn't like eating oysters. But recently he ate roasted oysters, and is trying hard to overcome is weaknesses. 

If Dongwoo had a girlfriend, the song he'd want to sing to her is Yurisangja's 'Can I love You'.

He'll date Woohyun if he was a girl

Dongwoo favorite Japanese food is Cabonara udon, Beef cutlet rice, Gyudon (beef + rice)
Out of all his hairstyles from debut to now, the one that Dongwoo has liked the most is his red hair. 

If Dongwoo was given a whole day of free time to do whatever he liked, he'd want to go a drive with his family.

Dongwoo is the only member who has raised a dog before.

Dongwoo's shared a candy kiss before with a dancer noona whom he still likes called Han Yeseul
Dongwoo likes his laugh because it's kind of higher pitch than normal so when a lot of people are laughing at the same time you can still hear/distinguish his laugh.