Sungyeol

Birth Name: Lee Sung Yeol

Stage Name: Sungyeol

Nickname: Choding, Kindergarten Boy

Date of Birth: August 27, 1991

Height: 180 cm

Position: Vocalist

Blood Type: B

Personality: Adorable

Twitter:

FACTS

Sungyeol may seem like the studious & smart type.But he's really allof.He has a lot of weak points like whenever he talks, he squeaks and he easily cries.

Sungyeol wasn't a singer, he would become a repeater of the Department of Theater and Film.

Sungyeol likes a younger girl than a nuna. 

Sungyeol is the last member who join Infinite.

Sungyeol now is working hard to study English ^^
Sungyeol's precious thing is a letter from a fan. he keeps it in his desk and he's going to laminate it ^^

Sungyeol, his nose is his best body part.

Sungyeol is the one who loves bullying his managers and his members.

Sungyeol claimed that he knows Chinese. But unfortunataly, he's not fluent as he thinks.

Sungyeol is very emotional.

Sungyeol was in Acting part of SM Academy once before.

Sungyeol fears with ghosts =)

Sungyeol is a person who easy to cry. But when he suppose to cry 4 a purpose like a MV, he can't be easily drop his tears. =)

Sungyeol would like to try a role which is strong yet funny like actors Yoo Haejin or Kim Changjung =)
sungyeol ideal type: a woman who doesn't pretend to be innocent & easy going, yet her actions aren't disliked 

Sungyeol had cried at a wedding of a relative whose face he had never seen before.Sungyeol actually cried while looking at the with background for the wedding =) *what a innocent boy*
Sungyeol originally planned to debut as an actor. 

Prior to his debut, he had small roles in various dramas such as 'Good Job, Good Job' + 'Let's All Cha Cha Cha' 

"While acting, I stood on a play stage and after singing in the play, I noticed that I liked singing better" 

During debut days, Sungyeol gained attention for being the nephew of actress, Yoon Yooseon
"I want to be a singer that allows the audience to become one while performing"
"Aren't you an adult if you hit 20? I thought I was an adult, but others say that I'm an elementary schooler."