"At first I doubted it, but now I think of it thankfully because I have a character now (choding)"
L: "Sungyeol first says 'I don't like you'. Then of course I go 'I don't like you either'."
Sunggyu: "Because Sungyeol acts like a child, he sometimes shoots back remarks."
Is there something you aren't jealous of? DW: "Sungyeol's chubby cheeks! Because I'm a man of the wild" 

Which member are you the most jealous of? SY: "L. No matter who looks at him, he's good looking." 

Your position in the team? "I'm in charge of the chubby cheeks and height in our team."

"People see me as cute and young, but in reality, I have charisma." 

If you weren't a singer, what do you think you would have done? SY: "Someone who has no job!" 

SG: "After becoming the top in a lot of areas, he will live a decrepit life and travel across the nation to perform" 

Junior Mag: "Sungyeol stated confidently that he was in charge of not listening to others and acting up" 

A thing you dislike the most? L: "Sungyeollie", SY: "L" 

The feature you like the most (face)? "Nose" 

Something you're fearful of? "Seeing ghosts" 

An animal you resemble? "Dooly" 

Something you do before sleeping? "Having dreams about getting a trophy" 

What do you do as soon as you wake up? "Go to the practice room" 

Something you always carry around in your bag? "Cologne" 

Someone you look up to? "CEO" 

My sign of the Zodiac and blood type are? "Virgo, B" 

If I had to introduce myself in a couple of words? "I can change my concept whenever"

The reason why I failed at love last time is? "Obsession? But after getting hurt, I fixed it"

The reason I don't have a girlfriend right now is? "Because I'm an idol?..." 

The 1st thing you want to do once you get a girlfriend is? "Hold hands and go to the theaters!" 

L, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo went to an orthopedics center during BTD days because their bones 

popped out

"I kept asking if I could dye my hair because I wanted to do it too, but they said it wouldn't match me..."
If you could dye your hair, what color would you dye it? SY: "Green to be really unique!"
"I was part of the YMCA children's swimming team"