"I'm Jocelyn, and you're right. I just moved here," Jocelyn said.
 "Ah, and what school do you go to?"
 "Well, I'm going to  Oak Ridge High school,"

Avery smiled. "Hey, me too! Maybe we will see each other! Now we don't have to have a long distance relationship!" Jocelyn tried to get annoyed but instead she chuckled.

"You're actually pretty funny, I like you," she said nodding.

  "Yes, now my life long goal of you liking me is complete! " he joked. Jocelyn laughed, at his silly joke. Suddenly, he slammed his hand on the tiny bell near the counter . Jocelyn jumped at the sudden loud noise. She gave him a confused look,
 "Oh look at the time! Looks like my shift is over, lets hang out! " He quickly removed his barista apron and grabbed her hand.

 "Um, I barely know you," Jocelyn said worriedly. Avery put on a pouty face.

 "But I thought you liked me," he was looking pretty cute with that frowny face. Almost like a tiny six year begging for dessert before dinner.

 "Alright, I guess I have some time to spare," Seeing the uneasiness in her eyes, he replied,

  "How about this - lunch is on me. My treat,"

 She was pretty hungry, plus she didn't know how good any of restaurants may be,  like this coffee shop. "Okay." she agreed rather reluctantly.

 "Great! Like I once said, let's roll." he once again took her hand and went off.  Avery took her to a place called Marie's. She ordered a cheeseburger and her partner did the same. She was only halfway through her burger when he said something that made her almost spit it all out.

 "Hey, you want to come to a party with me tonight?"
 "Um...." She said, unsure of what to do. But just then her mom called.
 "Hello?"

 "Come home, your sisters are arranging a party."

 "Mom, I'm kind of busy-"

The line went dead. She took a breath and quickly texted her that she would be at a different party with a friend.

Jocelyn looked up at Avery and his hopeful face. "I guess I could make it" she said, quite unsure of what she just signed up for. Jocelyn quickly bid her goodbyes to him, and walked in what She hoped the direction towards the house was...

On the way, Jocelyn walked passed a really cool-looking shop. She stopped , and decided it wouldn't hurt to go in. Guitars hung on the walls and flat keyboards adorned every book and cranny.

A tall broad figure walked out of a door that read 'Employees Only' with two seemingly heavy boxes that were about to topple down. Jocelyn let out a scream as the contents fell out like a waterfall.

As the employee stared down at the mess he just created, Jocelyn had just enough time to study his face. Piercing green eyes were wide with horror, luscious mouth slightly agape, and strong fingers running trough perfect blonde hair.

"Shit." the god in front of her said.

The employees only door, burst open, and a guy with black hair covering his eyes, stared at the mess, the green eyed guy had made. The black haired man snorted, and walked back inside, mumbling ,

" Good riddance. "
Jocelyn studied the mess, and gave out a sigh. She kneeled down and started picking up the cd cases. The cute guy came out of his shocked trance , and started picking the cd cases up, too.

No one said anything, and the soft back round music in the store was the only noise there .She gave him the CD's awkwardly and mumbled

"this one is broken,"

he stared ever so beautifully down at the shattered CD and sighed. "I can see that" a soft but deep voice said from this godly figures mouth.

Jocelyn widened her eyes. She expected his voice to be nice and deep but not this nice. They quickly finished, and nothing still was said. An awkward silence filled the air, until Jocelyn realized that they both were still on the floor. She scrambled up, and occupied herself with some random CDs. She could feel his intense stare.

"Not even a thank you?" Jocelyn said jokingly to lighten up the mood. The man grunted a thanks.

Jocelyn suddenly felt very conscious in how she looked. A messy bun, pants that could pass as pajamas, and a science camp t shirt. Yup. Supermodel worthy.

After the young man put away most of the Cds away, he then shamelessly let his eyes roam Jocelyn.

She awkwardly crossed her hands to prevent any eye raping. "Are you checking me out?" Jocelyn said uneasily.

"Yeah. You got a problem, cupcake?" He said with that gorgeous voice of his. She felt as if she was drowning in it. She shook her head coming back to reality.

"Yes. I do, and I kindly suggest you keep those wandering eyes to yourself." Jocelyn said. He chuckled and tool a few steps towards her.

"And what if I don't?" He said with his charming voice. Jocelyn started hyperventilating.

"You have work you know. That man will come back out," he just laughed.

"Trust he's not coming out anytime soon," he inched closer lift his hand and putting around her waist. Jocelyn yelped and kicked him in the shin. He grimaced in pain and slumped to the floor. Jocelyn quickly rushed out the door and started towards her house.

If the guys in town were like this, what would the party be like? She quickly dismissed that thought. That guy was just a jerk, plus, Avery wasn't like that. Soon she found herself at the familiar sight of home. Quietly she opened the door, she wasn't in the mood to have an encounter with anyone at the moment. Sadly, her wish didn't come true.
"Jojo, "  Kacey sneered.

"What do you want?" Jocelyn groaned.

"We saw you in the music store today," Katlyn snarled. "You seemed to be quite friendly with Luke? Eh? Back off he's ours,"

Jocelyn was just so tired she just laughed. "Yours? As in plural? Are you going to have a three some? Only one of you can get him" she said. She watched in amusement as realization struck their faces. She smiled as she walked up the stairs. She did not want to see and argument steepen the two.

Unfortunately her victory didn't last for long. "Jocelyn come back down here, and apologies to your sisters!" her mothers voice rang up.

"Well, I'm busy." Jocelyn used a crappy excuse, but it somehow it worked.  Her phone chimed , showing Jocelyn that she had a new message. It was an unknown number...
She picked up cautiously. "Hello?"
"Hey baby!
She instantly giggled. She knew that cheeky, aroma my voice anywhere.
"How did you get my number, Avery?"
"I have my ways, anyway I was calling to drop the deets on the party, it's on arrow field way; you'll know which house, trust me,"
"Arrow field way, got it,"
Oh and Jocelyn?"
"Yes?"
"Wear something pleasing see you then!"
The line went dead. Jocelyn stared at the phone chuckling. He was one crazy cute guy. Completely different then that other guy in the music store. A slight frown appeared on her face, just thinking about him took away the joyful mood.  

She placed a tight skinny black jeans and a simple band tee. She put a quick coat of mascara, and some lip gloss- then she was good to go.

She waited till nightfall then tiptoed downstairs. Her sisters party had already started. She made her way towards the door but once she put her hand on the handle her spine ran cold. She was having second thoughts about this party. The last time she was at a party, she met......she pushed away the idea and opened the door swiftly. Nothing would happen, it's just a party.

Her mother never bought her a car, instead she bought her sisters a mustang. The girls went crazy with joy, whilst Jocelyn's mom bought her a 1960 red bike. Which looked like it had been bought in a dump for $2. Luckily, Jocelyn had snitched the keys before anyone could notice.

Avery was right when he said she would know the house. The street held only two houses- each at the other end of the cul-de-sac. The end house had music bursting , and teens were running around with excitement.

She sauntered in and wasn't fazed by the loud music and drunk teens on top of tables. Instead she muttered under her breath,

"This is going to be a long night."