Test 2

"Where's Asuma?" I bluntly asked as I continued to twirl the bell. "You'll find out if you defeat me." Kakashi said in his dull voice as he pulled out his perverted book. Guess he's still a pervert after the two years. I quickly yanked my hand backwards, making the water in the trees behind Kakashi launch at him. Kakashi quickly dodge the attack and eyed me. "I thought I could read, but I guess not." He sighed, putting his book away. "But I guess you're still using your same old tricks, Tsuki." He noted out loud. "Guess old habits are hard to get rid of." I chuckled slightly.

"To bad for you that I picked up some new tricks." I smirked before letting out a short high pitched whistle, watching as the chidori senbon needles that I had set around in a small perimeter shoot at him, embedding itself in his calf. Kakashi quickly drew a kunai and held it up defensively as he looked around the area. "You won't find them Kakashi sensei." I chuckled, letting out another high pitched whistle, making more of my senbons launch. Kakashi managed to dodge and knock some away but a small handful manage to hit him.

I continued to whistle and watch as Kakashi hoped around the field. My whistling varied in pitch, it went from high to low in a split second, and the pitch of my whistling controlled how the senbon moved. When I notice that Kakashi was occupied with dodging my senbons, I pulled the water out of the grass and trap him in a water prison. "Bet your body's feeling a little numb huh?" I chuckled, reaching into the prison and grabbing the bell. "My senbons deliver a little shock when they make contact." I smirked, yanking the bell off of his body. "Now, Kakashi sensei, where's the real bell. Actually, where are you?" I smirked, raising an eyebrow as I watched the clone disappear in my water prison, and the bell in my hand turned into a cherry. 

"Can't fool me twice Kakashi." I mused, popping the cherry into my mouth and eating it. "I wanted to get a better reaction out of you." Kakashi sighed as he walked out of the bushes. Rolling my eyes, I created some ice daggers and send them towards the trees to my right, making the really Kakashi reveal himself. "You can't hide from my eyes Kakashi sensei." I smirked, letting out a series of quick high pitched whistles, sending the last of my chidori senbons at Kakashi. 

Then, I lunged at him, catching him off guard with how fast I am. I slash at him with my kunai, only to have him block my attack with his kunai. "You're a lot faster." He commented. "I didn't just sit around for two years." I chuckled, swinging my leg, aiming a kick at his head. Kakashi quickly ducked, avoiding a blow to the head. I quickly pocket my kunai and smack both of his ears, knocking his balance off. Utilizing this moment, I snatch the bell and take off.

'Two down, one more to go.' I thought as I ran through the forest. 'Now, where could he be...' I pondered, slowing my run down to a fast walk. "Aaaaaasumaaaaa." I said in singing kind of voice. "I really don't want to hunt you down." I said. It was bugging me because I can sense that he's nearby. Tracking and finding people is still my weak point, like I can generally tell if people are around and stuff, but like I cannot pinpoint them exactly. 'You know, I'm getting tired of this.' I thought, letting out a sigh before bitting my finger and performing the summoning jutsu.

' I thought, letting out a sigh before bitting my finger and performing the summoning jutsu

I held out my hand and let the small dragon crawl up my arm. The dragon was no bigger than my face. "Think you sniff the nearby person out for me? He should reek of cigarettes and smoke." I asked the dragon, scratching the area under it's chin. "Sure thing." It replied, scrambling down my body and disappearing into he bushes. 

Seconds later, I heard an 'ouch' along with the some bushes rustling before Asuma stumbled into the field, shaking his leg in attempt to shake the small dragon off of his ankle. "Chiko," I whistled. The little dragon unlatched himself and ran over to me. "Thank you." I smiled, petting the dragon and dismissing it. "I wanted to finish smoking." Asuma grumbled, getting into his fighting stance. I let out a quick high pitched whistle, making the chidori senbons shoot at him. 

Asuma quickly deflected them with his weapon. "I saw you using that with Kakashi, you won't be able to use it on me." He smirked, charging at me. I decided to go on the defense until I could figure out his weak spots. I quickly pulled out a kunai and blocked his attacks. 'My lightning based attacks won't affect him much, he'll just counter them with his wind attacks...' I thought I as I continued to block. 'I can't fight him hand to hand or up close like this either... Ugh...' I bit the inside of my cheek as I tried to come up with a plan. 

"Shit." I cursed when my kunai broke. I quickly drew up the water from around me and used it to keep Asuma at a distance. I tried to hit him with some ice daggers, but that proved to be futile. Then I tried to smack him around with some water tentacles, but he dodged all of them. 'Ugh.' I internally groan, popping the cork off of my water bag holder thingie. Yes, I still kept that crappy thing from the chunin exam like years ago. 

My hand shot out, willing the water to shoot out at Asuma. The speed of the attack caught him off guard, enabling me to land a hit on him. 'I have to distract him enough to cast a genjutsu.' I thought as I conjured up some water clones. I had my clones distract him as I started to cast the genjutsu. When I saw an opening, I casted the genjutsu, watching as his eyes glazed over. Slowly, he fell to the ground. 'Don't have much time.' I thought as I rushed over and snagged his bell.

I quickly made my way back to Tsunade and the others. Panting, I held up the bells. "Honestly, I did not expect you to get the bells." She chuckled sheepishly. "Gee, thanks for the faith." I rolled my eyes, tossing the bells at her. "Well, I didn't think you'd pass this test... So, I didn't bother creating any other tests..." Tsunade admitted. "Well then," I said, glaring at her slightly, feeling kind of ticked off that she doubted my abilities. "Well, you beat three jounins... I think that entitles you the title of jounin." Tsunade shrugged. 

~Time skip~

"That was such a drag." I groaned, plopping down face first on my bed. "You sounded like Shikamaru." Neji chuckled as he sat down next to me. "Such a waste of time, and chakra, and energy." I groaned into my pillow before lifting my head and turning it so that I was looking at Neji. "Well, on the bright side, we'll most likely be going on missions together now that you're a jounin." Neji smiled, laying down and pulling me to him. "Mhmm." I smiled, burying my face into his chest. "You know, why don't you just move in with me?" I asked, looking up at him. 

Neji chuckled and kissed my forehead, "If you're okay with that." "Of course I am. Besides, you spend most of your time and nights here, and I'm lonely." I pouted. "Alright, besides, what could go wrong." Neji chuckled, leaning down and capturing my lips with his. Man, I don't think I'll ever get over his kisses, or the effect they have on me. 

________________________________

:D