Chapter 6: (Stephanie's P.O.V)

Shit... Was not expecting that...

Shut up will you!

But the icecream...

Can it Annie!

Why Annie?

Well my nickname is Stef so your gonna be Annie

Oh! Like code names!

Before I had a chance to answer back, a person came from behind me. Even if  we just recently met, I'd regonize that voice anywhere.

"Don't move."

"Ugh! Can't you just leave me alone!" I said while turning around to face Josh.

"Sorry love, I'm just paying my debt."

"Well can you leave me out of it? Pretty please?" I asked while giving him my puppy dog face.

"How'd you get out?" He asked, completly ignoring me.

"Through the front door..."

"What does Cody want with you?"

"So many questions... Look if you help me get back home I'll answer your questions ok?"

"Okay."

"Okay? That easy? There's gotta be a catch..."

"Stop thinking about it and lets go, he'll be back in a few minutes."

Somethings up...

Tell me about it...

Hey, can we get icecream now?

(Annie's P.O.V)

"What are you doing all alone here?" John asks as he sits down next to me.

"Reading mom's diary."

"What'd you learn?"

"How mom came up with my name." I say with a small smile.

"Really, how?"

While he was reading through the part I mentioned, the warning bells of our camp startled us. We gather our stuff and run back as fast as we can, jumping over logs and running through puddles which were slowing us down but we managed to push through.

Once we arrived, we saw all out team mates running around, trying to salvage what they could from the fire.

We've been found.

No shit Sherlock

Not now.

Hey, where's Chace?

Now that I think about it, I can't find him. I go over to Hilary and she tells me he was inside the cabin. Without a second thought, I run inside to go find him, trying to avoid the fire as much as I could. I find him on the stairs, unconccious from all the smoke. Coughing, I throw him over my shoulder and drag him to the front door when something burning collapses, blocking the entrance. Black spots start to appear in my vision but I wasn't giving up. With great difficulty, I carry Chace to the back door.

"Annie! Annie are you in there?" John starts to shout franticly.

"Back door." I manage to screech out before collapsig next to Chace just outside the cabin.

The next few minutes where a bit blurry, but what I do remember is John carring me out and Hilary carring Chace out.

And then I black out.

Shit... Was not expecting that...