Introducing Black Parade

Ladies and gentlemen,

Tonight we have gathered to survey the most twisted, the most intricate and phenomenal of any show you will witness upon your lifetime!

Tonight will be one you will remember and one that you'll never let your friends and family forget.

Our most proudest and pleasant welcome to all of you, here at the famous...

Circus of Noir!

You won't want to leave...

Ever.

***

I introduce y'all to my newest and most brilliant AU,

Black Parade!!

This is very exciting for me and I've already fell in love with this new portrayal of character.

I have just came up with this today, meaning it's a very fresh and underdeveloped AU, but y'all get to see and experience the amazing process of development!!!!

I'm honestly so excited and I just can not contain my happy pride today.

I need something fresh and crisp to scavenge my creative process and dig at a whole new level.

You're going to love the design of all the characters and the story, I'm sure of it.

So know lets get to the drawing, it's of Davis, she's the conductor/boss here.

She doesn't really take part of the AU or story. She barely comes out of her office unless there's an emergency or for the show; which she makes a huge introduction every time for the guests.

So she makes very few appearances and the actors in the show have barely talked to her if not at all.

The actors are the FNAF characters, and I'm really, really excited to show you their designs. You'll love them.

The clothes on Davis is based off of Ceils' and Alouiss' clothes from Black Butler.

I'm super excited, and I hope y'all will enjoy it.

I'm going to do something for it;

Like a comic, fanfic, or animation.

But animation is crazy stuff so we most likely won't get into that stuff, it's a low chance.

I want to do a comic, but you know me: I never do them. Like that Compelling Sensations comic in which I've still not even started in the first page.