neves-ytrihT

-The next night-
Zayn
"Beautiful?"

"Harry, it's eleven at night." I instantly complained, opening my eyes.

It wasn't like I was asleep, because my forever growing stomach stopped me from getting comfortable, but I was certainly irritated.

"Marcel is at the door." He said.

"What?" I frowned, reaching over and turning the lamp on.

Sure enough, Marcel stood in the doorway without his glasses, having messy hair, and wearing a pair of Harry's sweatpants.

"Marcel?" I asked when he didn't speak.

"May I sleep with you? I'm just...lonely, and I've had a terrible dream." He said, squinting a little and rubbing one of his eyes.

"There's not much sleeping going on in here but sure, whatever." I sighed, turning the light off and laying back down.

"Harry will help you and your blindness." I heard Harry say as he got out of bed.

I listened to him and Marcel slowly shuffle over the bed before I felt only one of them climb in behind me.

It was Harry.

I could tell by the way he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back against him.

Marcel, however, got on the other side of bed in front of me, moving up against me.

He draped an arm over me, resting his hand on Harry's side.

I was trapped.

My face was practically in Marcel's neck, and I could smell him.

He smelled almost exactly like Harry.

His skin was just as soft, and they even breathed the same

"Goodnight." Marcel said.

"Goodnight. Goodnight beautiful." Harry said, moving and kissing my jaw.

"Night." I mumbled, feeling strangely comfortable.

-A few days later-
Louis
"Personally, I think it looks great." I said, referring to the nursery I helped paint, and furnish.

Of course, I was also referring to the two shirtless aliens around me, but they didn't need to know.

It was me, Harry, and Marcel working to get the nursery set up.

Zayn was with Liam in the lounge, looking after the little ones.

"Want me to go get Zayn?" I asked.

Harry nodded, while Marcel walked over and lazily hugged him.

"Tired?" Harry asked.

"Mhmm." Marcel hummed as Harry slid his arms around him tightly.

"Happy. Harry will make food so you will have energy." Harry assured him.

Of course, I was barely listening, watching the two of them together like they were.

It was kind of hot.

"How's it going?" Liam asked, appearing in the doorway and making me flinch.

He was holding Luna, who was drooling on her shirt.

"We're done." I smiled, glad Marcel and Harry let each other go.

"Looks great. I can't wait to meet the little guys." Liam smiled, draping an arm around my shoulders.