ruof-ytrihT

-A few days later-
Zayn
"Are you alright, mate?" Louis asked as we waited for the doctor to call me into the back.

We were here for my first sonogram, and I was more nervous this time than when I was pregnant with Morello.

My nervousness was one of the main reasons it was just Louis and I here instead of everyone.

"Because...I had a dream that there were four of them." I said quietly.

"You think another alien that looks just like Harry is coming?" He frowned.

Louis couldn't get over the fact that Marcel existed and was living with me now.

"No, I mean...I dreamt I had four babies. At once." I clarified.

"Oh. Well...that was just a dream. That's probably not going to happen." Louis said casually.

I shook my head, bouncing my leg and biting my lip.

"I can't have four babies, Lou. It won't be healthy for them, or my body. I don't even have room at my house for one baby." I said.

"What d'you mean? I thought Marcel was sleeping on the couch." Louis said.

"Yes, but I don't have another room big enough to be a nursery." I said.

Louis was quiet for a moment.

"What about your...book room?" Louis asked.

"My what?" I frowned.

"That little room at the end of the hall. Where you kept like...a bunch of your old books and things? You always said you were going to donate them to the library." Louis reminded me.

"That's more of a storage room, Lou. I haven't been in there in ages, and I know for a fact that it isn't big enough for a crib, and changing table, and all of that." I said.

"Is it big enough to be a four year old girl's bedroom?" Louis asked, looking at me.

"What?" I frowned at him.

"Get all of those old books and things out, clean up the room, slap some fresh paint on the walls and make it Morello's new bedroom." Louis said.

I blinked, wondering why that had never crossed my mind.

"I'm a genius, aren't I?" Louis smiled.

"Yeah, I guess you are." I chuckled, feeling the smallest bit of relief.

Of course, Morello probably wouldn't be happy about this but enough candy would help change her mind.

"Zayn Malik?" A nurse called.

"Come with me?" I asked, grabbing Louis' hand.

"I'm right here, I'm coming." He said quietly, standing up with me.

After I was laying back on the table, and the doctor had the wand pressed to my stomach, he was quiet.

For a while, actually.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him, glancing at Louis, who also looked concerned.

"Yes, but...I have a bit of news." The doctor said.

He'd stopped moving the wand now, and the heartbeat could be heard.

But it didn't sound clear.

"How many are there?" I asked warily, causing Louis to squeeze my hand reassuringly.

"It's twins." The doctor smiled.

Louis chuckled, and I found myself feeling relieved once again.