enO

Zayn
"It's winter time." I said to myself, looking at the amount of clothes Louis was wearing as he scuttled out to my car.

He wore a light jacket, shoes, and small, tight glittery shorts.

That was all.

"Did you not have time to change?" I asked as he got into my car.

He was covered in body glitter and smelled heavily of cologne, smoke, and alcohol.

"Tonight was a little rough, I had three private dances to do before I got to leave." He huffed, pulling money out of his shorts and stuffing it into his backpack.

"Oh, picked up a watch as well." Louis muttered, dropping it into his backpack with the money.

"So to answer your question, no, I didn't have time to change." He said, putting his backpack on the floor of the car between his smooth, shaved legs.

"Thanks for picking me up." Louis said, glancing at me.

"No problem." I sighed, watching him light a cigarette.

He offered me one, but I shook my head and started my car.

The only reason I was here at one in the morning to pick Louis up was because I couldn't sleep.

I had work tomorrow, and I should've been at home at least trying to sleep, but I was a dedicated friend.

Plus, I didn't want Louis out on the street corner looking for a ride dressed like he was.

"So, d'you know what Friday is?" Louis smiled at me.

"The first day of February." I said, realizing I'd have to fight through another Valentine's day by myself.

"No, it's your date night. I got you a date with an incredibly handsome man." Louis said.

"Louis I told you I hate blind dates, m'not interested." I groaned.

"Shut up, you're going." Louis said, looking at his reflection and messing with his hair.

"Your nights of constant masturbation are over, mate." He said.

I blushed, glancing at him before focusing back on the road.

"I'm fine as I am, I don't need a boyfriend." I said.

I was lying, but I'd rather lie until my last breath than admit I was lonely.

"Babe, please. You're a librarian. Every Friday night you're cooped up at home reading, or cooking, or probably knitting your mum a scarf or some rubbish." Louis scoffed.

"It's pathetic. Your love life isn't even a life anymore. It's an empty bed and a sex toy." He continued.

Louis was the one who had a collection of sex toys.

I, on the other hand, had a collection of books that I cherished.

"Suppose I should take my clothes off and dance for strangers, yeah? Cos that's a healthy love life, that's not pathetic." I said sarcastically.

Louis looked at me. "I'm damn good at what I do, men request me all the time. I love it, and they love this body. Don't think you can insult me by pointing out what I'm good at, sweetheart. Makes you look quite stupid." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"I'm happy with my life as it is."

"No you're not. When's the last time you had sex? Or a good night's sleep?" He asked.