neves-ytnewT

Zayn
When I woke up, I found myself sprawled out across my bed, on top of the duvet and everything.

I sat up, frowning and looking around my bedroom.

Something didn't feel right.

As I sat there, and my brain began to work, it all suddenly clicked.

I remembered everything, almost immediately.

"Morello?" I called, getting out of bed and rushing down the hall to her bedroom.

The room was empty.

Completely empty.

Even the wall where she chose to draw in permanent marker once was bare.

"Harry?" I yelled, beginning to panic.

I ran back into our bedroom, throwing the closet door open.

His clothes were gone.

All traces of him, and Morello, were gone.

"This isn't happening." I breathed, using the wall for support.

I had to have been dreaming.

"Louis." I whispered, hurrying over and getting my phone where it conveniently rested on the night stand.

I knew I couldn't have left it there like that.

Harry had to have done it.

I quickly called Louis, thankful when he finally answered.

"Hey, where are you?" I asked.

"At home, Zayn. Where else would I be?" He chuckled, sounding like he just woke up.

I glanced at the clock, seeing that it was almost eight in the morning.

"Do...what about James and Luna? And Liam?" I asked.

"Um...okay, I don't know who the first two are, and isn't Liam more your friend than mine?" He asked.

"Don't know who they are.....Louis they're your children! Your twins? Don't you remember? Sam impregnated you. The evil alien, Sam." I said.

Louis was silent for a while.

"Zayn, are you okay?" He asked slowly.

"I'm really not." I said, sinking back down onto my bed.

"I can't believe you don't remember." I said.

"There are no such thing as aliens, Zayn." Louis said.

"Yes there are! Look, I'm on my way over. You have to remember." I said, hanging up.

I knew I wasn't crazy.

Even though I felt pretty crazy.

When I got to Louis', he let me in with a confused, and concerned look on his face.

"Come here." I told him, grabbing his wrist and pulling him down the hall to what used to be the twins bedroom.

"Um, Zayn...look, I think you're great, and you're fun to smoke with, but I don't want to have-"

"Shut up, not that! Look in here." I said, opening the door.

"Yes. It's my gaming room." Louis nodded, looking at me.

"No, no...there used to be a crib here, and a crib there. You gave birth to twins and named them James, and Luna. They were beautiful, Lou. How can you not remember?" I asked, looking back at him.