We decide to watch movie, down side we will barley talk, upside we will cuddle and kiss, and trust me there will be alt of kissing.

~~~~~~

As the day goes on I hold Greg tighter and tighter and closer and closer and the mor emotional I got. ''Harry you're crying again'' Greg says wiping my tears.

I just shove my face into his neck and cry ''d-don't leave, p-please'' I say whispering the last part. '' Harry you know it's too late for that'' he says.

'' I know, I-I thought I'd try though'' I say and he lifts my head so I'm looking at him '' I'm sorry'' he says and wipes the tears away again.

''I mean, it's not like we're never gonna see eachother again'' Greg says '' yeah but it'll be different, we won't be dating we'll be friends'' I say.

'' and what's wrong with that?' He asks ''what if I never get over you?'' I say and he smiles '' trust me you will'' he says and I sigh and make him lay down so I can lay on top of him to cuddle.

'' aww look at them'' I turn my head an see Niall and zayn walking in '' I love you guy, but leave us alone please!'' I say. ''Wow okay we see how it is'' zayn says acting hurt.

''Zayn shut up, let them be'' Niall says dragging him up the stairs and I roll my eyes and cuddle into Greg some more. ''What time is it?'' Greg asks '' I don't want to know'' I answer back.

He sighs and sits up and I sit in his lap and he pulls out his phone '' we're leaving in a hour Harry'' he says and my heart drops.

''Come here'' he says opening his arms and I cuddle into him and start to cry and he rubs my back and whisper in my ear.

''Ssshhh it's going to be okay, I promise'' he says and I shake my head ''n-no it not!'' I cry out and he holds me closer. ''Yes it will, I will make sure of it'' he says to me.

'' take me with you'' I say and he laughs sadly '' you know I can't do that Harry'' he says and I finally look up at him. ''Please no more tears, not till I leave I hate seeing you cry'' he says and I wipe my eyes and nod.

'' good, now give me a kiss'' he says and I smile a little and peck his lips and he smiles ''thank you Harry'' he says. ''For what?" I ask ''for giving me a chance'' he says.

'' I'm sorry it took so long'' I say and he shrugs '' I don't care how long it took, I'm just glad it finally happened'' he says and I smile and kiss his cheek.

'' eww get a room'' I look over and see Louis and Liam walking in ''leave us alone!'' I yell shoving my face in Gregg neck while they all laugh.

'' okay we'll leave you guys to be alone'' Liam says and I look up to him dragging Louis up stairs. I lean down and kiss Gregg forehead and he just smiles tugging me down and cuddles me and I laugh.

~~~~~~

'' Harry you have to let him go we have to get out of the car'' Niall says but I don't let go. ''Hey how about you just hold my hand'' Greg says and I slowly grab his hand.

The further we get into the air port the more my heart aches and I hate it, I hate it so much. '' were gonna stay here, Harry you keep on going'' Louis says and I nod and they all get their goodbyes in with Greg.

We keep on going until we get to his boarding for the plane and I look at him ''this is it'' I whisper. '' good luck Greg'' I say and he smiles and pulls me in to a hug ''thank you Harry'' he says.

''Harry can I ask you one thing?'' Greg asks and I nod pulling away from him ''that love of yours, before we went out........it was Louis wasn't it?'' Greg says and my eyes widen.

'' I knew it, from the way you look at each other and how you talk about one another''Greg says and I sigh. ''Don't worry, I don't hate you, and I won't tell anyone'' he says and I smile a little.

'' thank you'' I say and he nods ''but hat I will tell you is don't give up on him, he's a good person I mean if it wasn't for him I wouldn't even be leaving'' Greg says.

''What?'' I ask very confused ''Louis, he helped push me to go, he helped me apply , he even was the one who made sure the college scouts were coming to the game'' Greg says and I feel my blood boil but I hide it.

'' plane 212 is about to fly out'' the announcement over the inter come says and I look at him. '' time to go'' he says and I pull him down for one more kiss before he has to go.

We pull away and he smiles and hands the lady his ticket and leaves through the he doors.soon I see his plane fly away and I instantly get angry and go to find Louis.

Once I find them they all talk to me. But I just walk up to Louis and punch him straight in the jaw and he stumbles back and falls to the floor.

I go to hit him again, but zayn and Niall hold me back and Liam helps Louis up '' I hate you! I fucking hate you!'' I scream at him.

''Harry you're causing a scene, lets go'' Niall says dragging me out of the air port but I rip away from their grip in the parking lot and I glare at Louis.

'' your a fucking asshole! I can't believe you basically sent Greg away! Why do you love to hurt me so much?!'' I yell and Louis stares at me wide eyed and with guilt.

'' I'm don't Louis. I'm fucking done! I'm tired of this game you've been playing with me, it's like whenever you're bored you pick up this game and fuck around with it till you find something better to do!'' I scream at him.

''Well I'm done with this sick game, I'm tried of getting hurt by you Louis, I'm done with you, you're nothing to me than a step brother, nothing more nothing less'' I say and storm away from them with tears in my eyes.

(Louis p.o.v.)

Harry storms away and I feel my heart drop and shatter ''how could you Louis?" Niall says walking away and zayn glares at me walking away as well.

'' you were right Liam'' I say '' Louis I'm sorry I-'' ''no Liam it's okay, just-here take the keys and get them home, I don't think I should be in the car with you guys'' I say to him looking down.

'' what about you?'' Liam asks '' I'll take a cab, I just want to be alone'' I say and he nods and walk away and I walk towards the side walk.

I get a cab and have them drive me to the forest and I go to the tree house and stay there for hours crying. I fucked up so bad, and I don't think I'll ever make it up to Harry.

I lost him