Chapter 8

The next morning, Yukki's body felt really heavy. He tried to move but, he realized that Misato's arm was wrapped around his waist. Another thing he noticed was that they both were completely naked. Yukki once again tried to get out of his grasp, but Misato just pulled him closer. "Where do you think you're going?" Misato said in a sleepy voice.

"Misato, it's Monday. We're gonna be late for school," Yukki said turning over to face Misato.

Misato lightly kissed Yukki's lips and smiled. "Can't we stay home?"

Yukki finally got out of Misato's grasp and quickly jumped out of bed. That's when it hit him, his lower body was in extreme pain causing him to fall on the ground. The pain reminded Yukki of what happened the other night. His face turned a deep shade of red and he stayed down on the floor. "Are you okay?" Misato asked getting out of bed and putting some pants on.

"I'm not okay at all! This is all your fault!" Yukki didn't even look at Misato. Misato came over to Yukki and wrapped a jacket around his naked body.

"I'll go get some pain killers."

Misato left the room, leaving Yukki alone and on the floor. There was a soft knock on the door and Yuri came into the room. Yuno soon followed. Yukki felt embarrassed and tried to cover himself with the jacket. "Don't you dare come any closer!" Yukki shouted stopping the twins where they were.

All the twins could see was Yukki's red face and his bare shoulders. Yuno looked at Yuri and they both shared an evil smirk. "Oh, cute," Yuno said. Then Yuri continued, "I guess you were busy last night."

Yukki couldn't take this much embarrassment in one morning. His face was burning. "Well, come on and take a nice shower, " Yuno said.

Yukki stood up with wobbly legs. Yuri and Yuno giggled quietly.

++++++++++++++

Yukki finally got in the shower and was alone with his thoughts. Yukki still couldn't believe all that happened. It was like a dream. Misato held him so carefully that night, like he was a delicate flower. As the warm drops of water glided down his smooth skin he realized how pale he was. It could've been because he was now a vampire. Just like his brother, he would crave blood. After his shower, Yukki and Misato was sitting in the car awkwardly. Finally, they were at school but Yukki felt a bit uneasy about it. He's a vampire now, will everyone find out? Misato gently put a hand on Yukki's shoulder and reassured him. Yukki couldn't help but wonder how Mosato knew what he was thinking. Yukki shrugged the thought off and entered the school building. School went by surprisingly fast. They were already on their way home. When they got back, Yuno and Yuri welcomed them home as always. Dinner was great as always. Everyday was turning into a routine for Yukki.  Is this what It was like before Yukki got here?