Chapter 6

After Misato's mother left, Yukki was more relaxed. Yukki was on a balcony alone when he noticed the moon was full. It was glowing abnormally and gave Yukki a strange feeling. Yukki heard footsteps behind him and he knew it was Misato.

"The moon looks beautiful tonight." Yukki said as Misato came closer.

"It makes me a little thirsty." Misato said.

Yukki turned to face Misato. Misato's mismatched eyes were strangely glowing. Before Yukki could speak, Misato bit into Yukki's neck. Yukki moaned from the strange sensation. Misato wrapped his arms around Yukki's waist pulling him closer. Misato stopped drinking Yukki's blood and looked into his big brown eyes. There was something strange happening. Misato picked Yukki up bridal style. Yukki was extremely confused.

"What are you doing?" Yukki asked as Misato walked into his room. Yukki was tossed onto the bed.

"Just let me pleasure you." Misato said in a low husky voice. Yukki was quickly turned on by those words.

Yukki's P.O.V

-----------------------------

My heart was beating uncontrollably as Misato leaned down and kissed me. At first it was a gentle and sweet kiss but, then our kisses turned more needy and restless. Misato lifted off my shirt and began to kiss down my body. I let out noises that I didn't even know I could make. Misato smirked at me which made me blush harder, if possible. "M-misato, I d-don't think we should continue." I said nervously.

"Why not? Are you getting nervous?" Misato said smoothly.

I couldn't say anything. It was true that he was making me nervous. But, I couldn't help it.

"I have an idea~" Misato said.

"W-what's that," I asked,my heart pounding.

"Why don't you become a vampire?"

A vampire? I never thought about that. I thought you only could be born a vampire.

"How?" Being a vampire means I could live a lot longer than a human. If it meant I could stay with Misato, I would gladly become a vampire.

"All you have to do is drink my blood."

"But, I don't have fangs."

"You do. When I bit you earlier, I gave you vampire instincts." He said, "All you have to do is bite me."

Misato took off his shirt and I sat on his lap facing him. I looked at him feeling unsure and he kissed me. "It's fine. Just do it."

My heart raced as I looked at Misato's neck. I touched his shoulder with a trembling hand and pressed my lips against his neck. A sudden urge to bite into him took over me. I let my fangs out and bit into his neck. A sweet flavor touched my taste buds making me want more. Realizing that I drank too much blood I removed my fangs from his skin. "Was my blood that good?" Misato teased.
I felt my face burning up from embarrassment.

"Well, let's continue where we left off."

Misato kissed me again but this time he stuck his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fighting for dominance made everything heated. When our lips parted, I was out of breath. Misato was such a great kisser. We spent the rest of the night together in bed.

----------------------------------------A/N

Hi, readers! Sorry I haven't updated in a while and sorry it's so short. I just been busy lately. I hope you like my story. Bye!