Chapter 4

Misato was completely caught off guard but, he soon kissed Yukki back passionately. They broke the kiss to breath and Misato smirked at him.

"That was pretty bold of you." He said.

"Please forget that I kissed you." Yukki said blushing hard. Yukki barely even knew why he even kissed Misato.

"But, why did you kiss me?"

"I was obviously still half-asleep. It didn't know what I was doing."

"I think you were wide awake." Misto then leaned closer to Yukki's face. "I'll kiss you until you tell me."

Yukki's heart leaped from his chest. 'Why do I feel this way?' He asked himself.

"I'm not saying anything!" Yukki said.

Misato shrugged and then kissed Yukki again. He bit Yukki's lip so, he cold stick his tongue in his mouth. Misato's tongue roamed every part of Yukki's mouth. Yukki moaned into the kiss as chills ran down his spine. Misato broke the kiss leaving Yukki a blushing mess. Misto then started to kiss and bite Yukki's neck.

"Do you want to tell me yet?" Misto said seductively.

"There's nothing to tell you. The kiss meant nothing." Yukki said trying to talk clearly.

"Okay, I guess I'll continue."
Misato kissed Yukki's neck one more time. He started to unbutton Yukki's shirt. Yukki was red up to his ears.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Yukki said, grabbing Misato's hands before he took of the rest of this shirt.

"We're gonna have a little fun."

Misato took off the rest of Yukki's shirt. He started to kiss down Yukki's soft skin. Yukki bit his lip to keep himself from moaning. Misato's knee brushed against Yukki's growing erection. Yukki moaned louder. Misato noticed this and started to rub his knee against Yukki's crotch. Suddenly, someone broke into the room. It was a beautiful woman that looked like Misato.

"Hello my son!" She said happily. She didn't even notice what was happening before she broke in.

Misato and Yukki got up quickly. Yukki was really embarrassed and he looked down at the ground.

"Mother, don't you see I'm busy here?" Misato said angrily.

"You're never to busy for your mother! Now we have lots of work to do." Misato's mother said grabbing Misato and dragging him out of the room. Yukki was the left alone. Yukki sat down on the bed and took deep breaths. His heart was still pounding harshly. Yukki put his hand to his chest in attempt to calm his heart. 'Why am I feeling this way?' He asked himself as if he could answer his own questions.

A/N

Im sorry this is so short. I'm busy with state tests and stuff. I hope you enjoyed the story.

Vampire bitesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें