Chapter 1

Yukki was just a normal human. He had two younger sisters and a older brother. The world they live in is mostly full of vampires. Yukki's youngest sister,Yuna, and older brother, Hiro, we're also vampires. Most vampires owned humans, but Yukki and his other sister, Sakura, weren't owned by vampires. Hiro took care of them. Yukki would be the one to cook dinner. His vampire siblings didn't really eat food they mostly drank blood. They mainly drank Yukki's blood because it seemed to be better than the other human's blood.

One day Yukki was walking home from school. He took a short cut this time. It was abnormally dark. Yukki started to walk faster. He got a bad feeling that someone or something was following him. Suddenly he was grabbed by someone. He was roughly pinned to a wall by two strong hands. He looked up and saw two mitch-matched eyes. One red and one yellow. He was captured by a vampire. Yukki struggled to get out of the vampire's grasp, but he was too weak.

"Where are you going cutie~" the vampire said with an evil smirk.

"Away from you."

Yukki struggled again and the vampire's grip tightened around his wrist.

"Well, you're a sassy human~" He said, "But, your blood smells amazing~"

The vampire touched Yukki's neck with his lips and sunk his sharp fangs into his soft skin. Yukki winced in pain. The vampire licked the bite mark causing Yukki to shiver.

"You're pretty delicious."

Yukki blushed deeply. He didn't understand why vampires seemed to think his blood was the best.

"OK, you are now my human. I own you now." The vampire said.

"W-wait, what!?"

"Exactly what I said, you're now my human."

The vampire picked Yukki up bridal style and ran to his home. The vampire had a large home to himself. Yukki was tossed into an empty dark room by the vampire.

"If I'm stuck with you, could you at least tell me your name." Yukki said.

"I'm Misato."

Misato closed the door leaving Yukki in the dark by himself. Yukki suddenly got really tired and he fell asleep on the ground.

Yukki was woken up by the sun streaming through a window. He suddenly remembered what happened to him the other night. He touched his neck and felt where he was bitten. It still hurt.

"Oh, you're awake now?" Yukki heard Misato say.

Yukki looked up at the door and saw Misato leaning in the door not smiling at all.

"Uh...Hi." Yukki didn't know what to say.

"Come on, let's go get some breakfast." Misato said walking out of the room.

Yukki quickly got up and followed Misato through the halls of the large house.

"So, when am I going home?" Yukki asked.

"I own you. This is your home."

"I never agreed to be owned by you."

"It's not you're position to agree."

Yukki frowned and stopped following Misato.

"What are you doing?" Misato asked.

"I'm staying right here until you respect me." Yuki said crossing his arms.

Misato walked up to Yukki and pushed him against the wall. He put his hands on either side of Yukki keeping him from getting away.

"You're so cute. You know that?" Misato said with a evil grin.

"D-don't call me cute!" Yukki said, his face flushing red.

"I'm really thirsty right now."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

Yukki tried to push Misato off of him but he couldn't. Misato didn't say a word and just bit into Yukki's neck. For some reason, it wasn't as painful as it was the other day. He felt a burning sensation in his neck. Misato licked the blood off of Yukki's neck causing him to let out a soft moan. Misato chuckled.

"Did you like that?" Misato said with a smile.

Yukki's face turned a deeper shade of red. He was so embarrassed he couldn't say anything. Misato found Yukki's embarrassment quite entertaining.

"Can we just eat breakfast already?" Yukki asked feeling annoyed.

Misato smiled and continued to walk down the hall. The made it down the stairs and into the kitchen. There was two maids cooking breakfast.