Chapter 2

The maids looked like twins. They both had white hair and dark blue eyes. They smiled at Misato and Yukki.

"Is he your new human, Misato?" The Maid in black said smiling at Yukki.

"Yes, this is Yukki." Misato said with a sweet smile.

"Well, My name's Yuko and this is my twin sister, Yuri." Yuko said touching her sister's shoulder.

"Nice to meet you." Yukki said quietly.

"His blood smells delicious." Yuri said leaning close to Yukki.

Misato pulled Yukki closer to him and frowned at Yuri.

"He's my human." Misato said.

Yuri nervously backed away. Misato took his grip off of Yukki and began to smile again. They got their breakfast and Yukki was extremely hungry. Yukki began to eat and Yuko leaned over the table.

"How is it?" She asked.

"It's great! It's the best breakfast I've ever had." Yukki said.

Misato found Yukki's childishness really cute. Yukki finished his breakfast and Yukki looked up at Misato.

"Um... you know I need to go to school, right?" Yukki asked.

"I'll take you there."

Misato lead Yukki out of the large house and there was a nice car waiting outside for them. Misato got into the driver's seat and Yukki hesitantly got into the passenger.

"I'm going to enroll to your school so I can keep an eye on you at all times. I don't want you running away from me." Misato said as he drove away.

"Are you even young enough to go to my school?" Yukki asked.

"I look younger than I am since I'm a vampire."

Yukki sighed. He was hoping to at least go to school without the vampire bothering him. They got to Yukki's school and Yukki hurried to class leaving the vampire behind. Yukki went into class and sat in the back. He decided to take a quick nap before class started.

---------------Time Skip-------------

The bell rang, waking Yukki up. He sat up as students rushed into the room. His school was full of humans. There was not one vampire there. They really hated vampires. Yukki, on the other hand, didn't hate vampires. Yukki noticed the teacher walk in with a new student. The student was, of course, Masato.

"Good morning, class. We have a new student today." The teacher said with a smile.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Misato." Misato said with a smile Yukki never seen before.

All the girls squealed annoyingly loud and the boys groaned. They probably wanted it to be a new girl.

"Okay Misato, you can sit next to Yukki." The teacher said pointing to the desk next to Yukki.

All the girls glared at Yukki and he sighed, feeling irritated.
Misato walked over to the back and sat down next to Yukki. How the tables we're set up, Yukki and Misato shared the large table.

"Hi, Yukki~" Misato whispered.

"Would you shut up and pay attention?" Yukki whisper-yelled.

"But I don't need to learn this."

"Well, whatever. I'm taking a nap."

Yukki put his head down on his desk and fell asleep once again. This was how the rest of the day went. Yukki just slept. When the day ended, Yukki was woken up by a warm hand touching his shoulder.