ii

harry mashed on the gas pedal and threw his hands across kitty's chest to stop him from flying out the window. he was about to pull away when kitty held his hand closer to his chest, absentmindedly rubbing across each of his knuckles. it was a small motion, but it felt really soothing. kitty looked out the window just as harry turned around the corner, making him mash his face.

"ow." kitty dragged. when harry was slow enough, he reached over and pulled the seatbelt on with his free hand.

"maybe we should've walked." kitty was about to protest when harry hit another sharp corner making kitty smash his hands into the window, learning his earlier lesson.

"we're almost there, hold tight." harry didn't expect him to take it quite literally, but kitty wrapped his soft tail and small, delicate fingers around his arm and forced his body upon his free arm.

they've travelled another four miles closer and yet, harry still hasn't done anything to free himself despite kitty's shuddering and uneasiness. in fact, he even egged the small hybrid on by occasionally petting his ears when he made a very rough turn.

kitty stared at harry until he finally gave in and peered over his shoulder. "is there something you need?"

"n-name?" harry lightly chuckled and pulled into zayn's driveway.

harry exited the car and sprinted to the other side, frowning when he saw kitty had no shoes on. he sighed reluctantly and held the boy on his back and only when his ankles hooked together did he notice he had a small triangle tattoo on his ankle.

"do you have any more tattoos?" the small lad shook his head no, frowning to himself when he realised harry ignored his first question.

swaying slightly with the snow barreling at him, harry walked to zayn's front door while kitty knocked on it as best as he could with his tail. it was an odd sight, but it worked. and as soon as zayn threw the door open and saw the tail, he flipped.

"is this a hybrid? i said bring you, not you and some kid with a tail and cat ears." harry growled and kitty flinched at zayn's harsh tone.

"you'd better be lucky i even showed up. almost died trying to make it here." zayn only scoffed in return.

"please come in." harry rolled his eyes and walked inside, setting kitty softly onto the floor. he kicked off his shoes and placed them by the front door, taking one of the decorative candies out of the bowl and popping on in his mouth.

"i don't like the idea of mini zayn's running around. it's enough to deal with one zayn, let alone two or three." he made his way into the living room and crouched over the sprawled body writhing in pain.

"can you just put your doctor skills to use and help him please? he's really bad." kitty flinched once again and ran into the corner that held harry's shoes. a confused harry looked over to see what was wrong, but a loud wail stopped him from doing anything.

"harry, please." he asked again slowly, turning his body to face him and staring a stare so sincere, harry should be lucky he hadn't melted.

harry nodded his head. zayn has never cared about another person this much in his life, so he had to do whatever he could to help. "okay, hold on."

harry turned back to the body and squatted, examining him quickly before glancing back at zayn. zayn gave a hesitant thumbs-up before harry reached out his hand and rubbed his small tummy.