Burned.

He build a ship for me.... For us, we named it "Dream".

We sailed the beautiful wide seas together, not knowing where we were heading.

I saw the colours i never knew to exist, felt the warmth never knew this world had.

3 weeks...The dawn and dusk seem to have meanings. Our lives felt complete.

I could touch the joy, could smell the fragrance of my love.

Out of the blue, a drop of water fell from heavens. Our happiness couldn't last long, the sea seemed to be angry. God had to test.

A storm came, the bright blue sky was swollen by darkness and thunders. The waves which helped us now were drowning us.

I was scared, but was satisfied... I had him. I thought, we could fight, could survived, could save our dream.

But...

Suddenly, my hands were shaking, the fear was conquering. I couldn't understand.

I opened my tearing eyes... saw him on the edge of " Dream".

He turned, my breath stuck... Wanted to scream but not a single word could slip from my dried lips.

He jumped, left me alone...went to the island he thought would save him.

I couldn't stop that boy... After all it was my wish for him to be safe. He thought I'd survive but I didn't know how to swim.

"Dream" burned... The fire in my veins started to pour into the ship. It burned, so did my dreams.... ME.

I was drowning. He screamed, he couldn't see my struggles. I stopped moving. Didn't wanted to hurt him.

Water filled my lungs, fire melting my skin but i couldn't show the pain.

That girl died. "Dream" and she, both sank deeper in the oceans.

The last thing I wished was for my love to find the happiness I couldn't gave, the wishes I couldn't fulfill, the courage I couldn't build.

Now, every night I mourn alone on my death!!

You know the funny part?!

MY HEART STILL BEATS
MY LUNGS STILL BREATHS.