Chapter 19

****WARNING this chapter includes sexual content! Parents STRONGLY cautioned.****

                                                                         Austin P.O.V

-flashback-

I couldn't wait to tell Veronica off. How dare she send me those messages, she knows Sara's my mate. The only good thing about this meeting is I can make Sara and I a reservation here. Maybe even propose...

"Hello sir, how can I help you this evening?" said the waitress trying to flirt.

Gross.

"I need a reservation for two tomorrow night." I reply trying me hardest not to show my disgust. Just think Austin you can go see your beautiful mate when you get home. That made me smile.

"Oh is this for your mom and dad?" smiled the waitress, winking at me.

"No, this is for me and my girlfriend" I say showing the happiness and the cheerfulness I get when I call Sara my girlfriend.. I love her so much.

"Oh, we'll the only time we have open for tomorrow is at 5:30. Would that be ok for you?" The waitress said sounding sad.

  I heard the bell above the door ring, saying someone else had walked in. I wasn't really paying attention to who it was just the fact that I can go home and see Sara when this is over.

"That would be fine thank you." I replied before turning around and see Veronica talking to a waiter in a skimpy black dress way to low on her boobs. She must of spotted me when I tried to leave.

"Austin?!" Not fulling seeing it was me. "Austin! I knew you would meet me." she screams running at me and hugging me lifting her legs around my waist. If didn't already have a mate this wouldn't have bothered me, but now this is nasty. I pry her limbs off of me and glared at her.

"Stay away from me and Sara" I growled at her.

Her eyes narrow when I say Sara's name. She walks closer to me, pretty much in my face.

"You are mine Austin not Sara's. I can give you so much more then Sara can. I'm better in bed and you know it. Sara doesn't have a clue. She is just a dumb little virgin..." whispering In my ear.

I growled when she called my mate that. The bitch has nerve.

"Veronica did I forget to mention your out of my pack? And i'm sure you re father wouldn't be to happy if he found how you were ruining your bloodline by sleeping around with every pack near here. Go be your slutty self and find someones else pack." I said it with as much vile feelings as I could, which wasn't hard being I honestly hated her.. Feeling happy at the surprised look on her face I turned to leave. Oh the joys of being alpha.

-end of flash back-

I found the messages she left on my phone after I bit Sara.. I understand everything now. I would have been just as mad as she was. I just wish I had time to explain everything.. This was all my fault... ok a little bit Veronica's but mostly mine...Sara looked like she was dieing, and from what i've heard it feels like it too. I started to cry both my wolf and I feeling loss for our mate.

                                                                       Saras P.O.V.

All I hear is the sound of weeping. The blackness never ending, and fire burning my vanes. Why am I here? I didn't die...Did I? This can't be right! I was just in the woods trying to get away from Austin. Then.. Then... The- He bit me! How could he do that! Stupid male.