Chapter 15

Saras P.O.V.

 I broke fercely away from the kiss and pushed at him with everything I had, which unfortuntly wasn't much. I think I might have movied him an inch, which truly botherd me, he was way to strong for his own good. "Austin.." I began "We can't, we just...can't. You'll hurt me,and we are deffinatly not ready for something like this." I stoped when I saw his face. He was mad. Really really mad.

"You belong to me Sara. You are mine." he growled it in frustration, like he thought i just didn't get it..

"Austin, I know that I-"I tried to tell him I knew but he cut me off before I could even tell him anything more than 'I know'

"No Sara, let me finish." He demanded, he waited to see if I would object then continued once more "I see that you are scared and hurt, but, you have to look at it through my eyes as well. I almost lost you sara. I almost lost you because my monster in me was out of my control. He needs his mate just as much as I do. The difference is he'll stop at nothing to claim her. Me, I wouldnt think of killing to get you. Not unless they were trying to harm you. Now that you know that, understand that if I claimed you in the way of the wolf, he can't hurt anyone. Not even when someone hitting on you and he's rakeing to get out. I'll be able to control him, and I promise you, you would never feel alone. I could change you! We would have our on special path to talk to each other." He said it like he couldn't wait, but that was the problem, he had to wait. I wasn't ready.. and I had no idea if I would ever be. This frightend me more than anything else in the whole world. I took a deep breath and once again pain shot through me. I gave a shaarp gasp and Austin was by my side in a instant.

"Can you get me some pain killers?" I asked not thinking about to much more with the pain swirling in my head. He got up inmeditly and walked across the hall to the bathroom and brought back a pill and a glass of water. So I began my frutile atempt to sit up.

"Here I'll help you sit up." Austin said then moved to my side after puting the pill and water on the bed side table. He got me up and somehow did it without causeing pain.

"Thanks" I mutterd as he handed me the pill and glass. I hated how he could do this and look like his only concern in the world was me.. It was just to weird.. After I took the pill I look toward him with sadness in my eyes. I hated that I had to break his heart. "Austin I don't want to change yet. I don't want a mate right now, and I know I can trust you to control the 'monster'. Austin, I just need time..Maybe we could just...I don't know..Date? I hardly even know you Austin..." I saw the shock build on his face and finally shut down.

"You want to..date???" Austin asked without emotion in his voice or on his face. I looked into his eyes and saw a little sparkle, I smiled then answerd him.

"Yes. I wanna date."

"Like...As boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked with a boyish smile. I could only laugh and nod my head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here ya go :) Again I want to say sorry about not posting for a week or so..My PC got a virus so I had to send it in and just got it back today. Sorry if the chapter is a bit short but i'm goin out today and this is all the time I have to write today. So I hope you like it, please please comment and vote!