Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

                                                                       >Sara P.O.V.<

I screamed. He grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall, I was struggling to keep him away from me.

"You little bitch! You left me! How could you. After you killed your mother, I should of killed you while I had the chance" My father sneered in my face. He punched me in my stomach making me bend over holding to hold it then his knee then connected with my face. I slumped over in extreme pain. I thought I got away from him! How could this be happening?! I yelled in my head for my brother to get out of the house. He argued with me saying he wasnt going to leave me with his bastard of a father.

"Go damnit I am used to it by now just go will ya." I screamed at him in my head. I was happy my father didn't know about my power, or warewolfs...lucky he was always drunk when he 'saw' them.

" I am not leaving you." My brother demanded. I can feel him watching the scene waiting for the right moment.. Jake jumped at our dad. Hitting him in his face. "You leave her alone. I am done with you hurting her. She didnt make mom die you did. SO LEAVE HER ALONE!" My brother was shaking. He cant shift in front of my dad, dad wasn't that drunk...he would know.. He moved away from my dad hoping to calm himself down a little so he can stop him self from shifting. When my brother moved away from him. My brother turned to look at me. He held out his hand. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up to stand on my feet. I felt something grasp my ankle. I looked down to see that my father had grabbed my ankle. He pulled on it and i fell. I screamed when I felt something cutting my leg.

"DAVID HE CAME BACK HELP ME! I am at my house the one i told you about. Come help me and adam quick. Bring austin if you have to. Just help!" I yelled to david. I heard a growl in my head. I heard a clap of thunder and the sound of a squeaking door. I look at the door. There was the shadow of a large male standing in the door way. I saw my dad shiver in fear. The mysterious person walked into the glowing light of the front door light. I was execting David but it wasnt it was Austin. He had the look of murder in his eyes. Then David passed through the door. I saw a phone in his hand.

"I called the police. Sara are you willing to testify against your father." David asked.

I looked down at my dad and he was glaring at me. I looked back at David.

"No, I wouldn't mind. I hope he gets life in prison." I walked over to my brother and hugged him.

"Thank you, Jake. You came to my rescue like you always said you would." I smiled for the first time since my dad came. I felt Adam hug me back. He was still shaking.

I looked at Austin. I walked over to him.

"You didnt have to come and you did. Though I dont forgive you for what you have done in the past. I thank you for coming to help." I said.

"What did I ever do to you?" I looked at him like he was stupid. I saw Adam tying my dad together so he couldnt leave before the police got here. I grabbed Austins hand and pulled him into the other room, ignoring the shocks traveling up my arm. I turned to look at him.

"You honestly dont remember. Well then let me refresh your memory, I was 17 and me and David were the best of friends, I knew all of his secrets, all of them. Then you come along and you take him away. You make fun of me. You made him do things he didnt want to just because you were the alphas son. You made my life miserable. You took david away when i needed him the most. Yes I understand that you didnt no about my beatings at home and that how i wanted it but you stull had no right to even treat me the way you fuckin did." I whisper-screamed at him.

He flinched after every sentence I said.

"Sara I am truly sorry. I didnt mean to. Honestly I liked you and didnt want anyone to no." He blushed"I should have been nicer and I wasnt. I regret everything I ever did. Do you ever think you could forgive me in time?" He asked with all honesty.

I sighed. I didnt no what to do. He is my mate. He does care or at least it looks like he does.

"You no what I do forgive you. I cant care anymore." I said. I stepped closer to him and I saw him swallow.

"Thank you, Austin." I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheak. I felt him stiffin. I leaned back and walked out the door. I smirked. Damn I am good.