Chapter 17

Hey everyone...So I'm debating weather to just quit this story or not.. Comment if you think I should or not.... And yes this chapter will be short because I just had surgery and have been in a lot of pain :/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17:

          I started to get really nervous as I opened it, I pressed the button that would open the first message.... 'Hey babe I miss you. Let's meet up at my place in an hour.' What the.... He didn't go... did he?? I covered my anger and opened the second message.. 'Hey sexy, I know you'll meet me, I just want to let you know how ready I am for you ;)' . My mouth just dropped open... There's no way....Surely he isn't there now.... I mean... He wouldn't chat on his life mate right?

 "Sara?" David asked, making his preasence known. "Are you alright?" he inquired.

"UH...Do you know where Austin went?" I said trying to change the subject..

"No...I told you he just left..."

"He just left, in a hurry? With no where to go? David, this doesn't make sense..." I pointed out bluntly.

"Sara, He got a call put his phone down looked sorta confused and ran out of the house. I don't know what else to tell you. Why? Is something wrong? And why do you have his phone?" He accused.

"David he's cheating on me.. Already!..." I could feel the tears now.. And David just looked ashamed, did that mean he knew where Austin really was? David came up and hugged me.

"He wouldn't cheat on you Sara. I know he wouldn't, now what did you read that made you think such a thing?" He murmured softly.

"I-I read his texts... From some chick named Veronica... She wants him David...I think she might have had him before..."

"Veronica? She was a bitch. Her father is the leader of a huge pack not far from here, they want the two packs to unite, which is why their trying to get Veronica to have Austins baby. She's been trying sense they met." He explained to her. "They think it will make their pack stronger if they have a part of Austins blood line just because, according to the legend, he's descended from The Originals."

"Is he?" Is all I could ask. There was so much about my own lifemate that I don't  even have a clue about. How could I ever be with him if I have to fight to every step of my life? I'm going to have to ask Austin a lot...

"Well, I truthfully couldn't tell you. You would have to go back to the beginning of time, you would have to study the entire line. It would take a life time. Of coarse you could always ask the witches about it but even I wouldn't go near them..."

"Whoa! Hold on. Pause and rewind. Witches?! They exist?" My shock blew over my depression and made me rather curious..

"Of corse they exist. Why would only warewolfs exist and not anything else?"

"I dont know.. I just figured you were the only magical things out there, but I should have guessed...."

"Well, technically, us werewolf's are breaking a lot of laws by staying here in your world but..Well we can blend in.."

"So, you have your own universe?!" I asked jaw dropping, it was just one thing after another....

"Daivid! Why did you tell her?!" Austin sighed, making himself tall he walked over to me and hugged me. He smelt like cheap perfume. He smelled like her... I shoved him away from me. I couldn't believe it!

"Don't touch me." I spat at him. He sickened me. How could he even think he could do this? Jumping from me to her and back just wasn't going to happen.

"Whats wrong Sara? Did I do something??" He looked confused and hurt.

"You did everything wrong! How could you do that. I trusted you! You, you, you ugh! How could you!" I screamed at him trying to hold in my tears. I will not cry in front of him I refuse.

"He doesn't deserve me. I can just find someone else. Find someone who will truly love me. Yes.. Yes that's what I will do" I said out loud not thinking. I was pacing back and forth almost pulling my hair out. I looked up to see Austin shaking.

"You won't find anyone else. I love you. I do. I might not deserve you but I love you. You are mine. You should trust me. I did nothing wrong. So calm down." He replied reaching for me.

"Don't touch me! You piece of crap! AHH" I pulled up my fist to hit him. I swung. He caught my fist. Damnit! Why do I have to be so weak! This is retarded. I pulled my hand back and ran out the door into the woods. I didn't even notice it was raining. I couldn't care. I just needed to get out of here. I needed to leave.  I ran off with him screaming my name. I didn't look back I couldn't I knew if I did I wouldn't be able to leave. I heard him calling my name but with every step I take It got less and less. I was really going to do it.