Chapter 1 - Moving Day.

Bethany's P.O.V.

I blinked back my tears. I didn't know whether they were tears of sadness, joy, fear, or hate. It could be a mixture of all. I was sad to leave my friends, Scared to move somewhere knew, Happy to make a fresh start, and the hate.. It was directed to my mother's job, Dragging her, and I around the world. But I was happy here in Northern Ireland, I'd finally found a place I thought I belonged.

I looked round my leaving party, all my friends were here. I greeted them all, hugging them until I was looking at my bestfriend.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Beth." She said, Tears streaming down her face.

"I'll miss you too Em, But there's skype, and facebook and phones and.." 

She cut me off.

"It wont be the same. But Make sure you visit someday and I'll maybe try to get to Australia"

We hugged and then everyone at the party said their goodbyes.

I was leaving to go to the airport in an hour.

I hugged my Auntie and Uncle, The ones who through the party in their house and said thank you. My Auntie's eyes we're red and puffy. Her and my mum were so close, They were sisters after all.

The time flew by and soon enough we were at the car, and going to the airport. I stared out the window and sighed, I would miss Ireland, It was wet and cold, okay, But it was my home now, and I loved it.

I plugged in my earphones and listened to some music, still staring out the window, opening up twitter.

"I will seriously miss Ireland.. Australia here we come.." I tweeted.

------------------------------------

I know its short but my other chapter should be much longer, I only wrote a short chapter to get myself in the mood of writing :).

If you look to the side there's a picture of what Bethany would look like.

I really appreciate any feed back, and I appologise for any mistakes.

-Ashley.