Chapter 21

Hey guys! Gabby here! im gonna do the next chapter! ! okay okay read!!

GABBY'S P.O.V

I walked into Liams room and I layed down on the bed. Well.... I have more control over my personality now! But- why am I here? Ugh no keep it under control. Breathe in, breathe out, clear my mind. I drifted off into sleep, cuddling one of Liams pillows.

LIAMS P.O.V

" Well that was... event full." Ethan said. We all nodded.

" I think someone should check on her to make sure she got there...safely. " Brooklyn suggested.

" I'll do it." Even with my broken leg, I walked to my room. I opened the door to see Gabriella sleeping soundly on my bed cuddling my pillow. I chuckled and threw my shirt off. I layed down next to her and rested my leg. I pulled her towards me and I held her. She flipped, facing me and snuggled into my chest. I kissed her forehead and drifted off into sleep too. I don't care of she has MP (multiple personality) I still love her for who she is.

*next morning*

I woke up to see that me and Gabriella were still in the same position. She sighed, telling me she was awake.

"Good morning, love." She smiled and kissed my chest.

" Thank you for not hating me."She mumbled. I moved hair out of her face.

"I will never hate you."

We stayed like that for awhile until she broke the silence.

" You know, along with my pills I did therapy but I think I found a new therapy that's a lot more effective.

"Hmm and what's that, love? "

"Being with you." I kissed her nose and she blushed. I hugged her tightly and flipped her so she was on top of me. She squealed with laughter and I looked her in the eyes.

"I think I missed." I smirked. I leaned up and kissed her. She didn't move but then she moved along with it. We pulled apart and she laughed.

" what?" I asked.

"We are sooo cheesy."

"So are you coming back to the hotel?" I asked.

" Well I don't have my hotel room anymore and... im pretty sure that I can't get it back..."

"Well you can stay with me!" I smiled. She nodded and stood up.

" Well my stuff is at Sally's so I'll be back later!" And with that she left the room and I got ready for the rest of the day.

GABBY'S P.O.V

I caught a cab and drove to Sally's house, I entered the house.

"SALLY I'M BACK!!" I shouted throught the apartment. There was no response. That's weird... usually she responds to that. I walked down the hall and by Sally's door. I heard sniffling. I lightly knocked on the door.

"Sally?" The door opened by itself to see Sally on her bed crying. I quickly walked to her side and and comforted her.

"Shhh... what happened? "

" My- m-mom" she started sobbing.

"What about her?" I asked. She looked up at me with her swollen eyes.

" she died!" She sobbed again, unable to control her self. My heart ached, if anything were to happen to my mom I wouod feel the same way. I sat by Sally as time passed by. I grew tired and so did Sally. I was about to leave but-

"Can you stay and sleep with me?" I hesitated.

"I know your uncomfortable but I just... can't." I nodded and layed in the bed. What can I say, I can still be a good friend. Aaaaand it looks like Liam is gonna have to wait.... shit....

BROOKLYN'S P.O.V

I walked into the restaurant they had at the hotel. I sat down and looked over the menu.

"Hi what can I get you? " said the waiter. I lookes over the menu... and everything looked delicious. ..

"I'll take an omelet with cheese, bacon, tomato, spinach and mushrooms. I'll also have the toast both wheat and white. The pancake and waffle combo with eggs and bacon on the side. And I'll also have a coffee." the man looked at me as if I were crazy.

" What?"

"Nothing, I'll be back with all your food." he left the table and went on my phone. Oooh new news on one direction apparently.

'One Directions, Liam Payne, has been seen with this girl. *picture of gabby* Apparently we have heard that she's CRAZY! We've also seen her with this girl *picture of sally and gabby* Talk about CRAZY! Especially with all the hate, I bet Liams girl is gonna get the most hate, unless something else were to happen. Alright that's it for today! see you tomorrow! '

I turned off my phone... all of thats not true.... or is it? My food came and it took up the whole table. Time to dig in!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! I hope you liked it!! okay bye!! and Brooklyn i was getting at something there *wink wink* lots of food. hahahaha~gabz