Chapter 11

Hi it's Sarah here so I am writing a bit so yeah ...😛

Louis PoV

So pretty much I'm sitting here bored watching this movie texting elonor . I wish she could come over but she's having a slumber party with her bffs . Everyone is quite silent right now so to break the silence I shouted "banana !!" I got up and ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bannaner to smash into Harrys face . I ran back into the living room and stopped . What I saw was unbelievable Zayn changing his ring tone to *gulps* MARIMBA . "NooooO" Liam yells .

Harry gets straight up and tackles Zayn . Gabby , Dunia , Ethan , Brooklyn , and Sarah all gasp , because they don't know that Harry hates that ringtone . Liam walks over and separates Harry from Zayn . "Now now Zayn you know harry hates the marimba , so don't play it." It was silent for a few seconds until Niall randomly falls on the floor and starts laughing his butt off . Harry then says " why did you play the marimba when you know I hate it ?" Zayn replies by " I don't know I'm bored I wanna partyyy."

Niall stops laughing and makes his way to the door shouting " party party party!!" Sarah grabs him and tells him "noo more partying for a while remember what happened last time little leprechaun ." Niall frowned and sat back on the couch . Everyone settled back down . I was a little hungry so I asked every one if they wanted anything , they all said yes especially Niall . So I asked if they all wanted to go out . Everyone nodded .

Sarah's PoV

Louis asked if we wanted to go out I knew Niall would defiantly wanna go coz that boy. Is crazy about food . I couldn't blame him I'm a little hungry to so we all loaded up into a limo and drove to a restaurant on the way brooklyn sat next to Harry , Gabby sat next to Liam , Dunia sat by Ethan, and I next next to my leprechaun Niall.We reached the place and geuss what it was Nandos yay . Everyone hopped out , and made our way past all the fans and paparazzi . When the server saw who it was she asked for a picture of the boys so they lined up and the girl stander next to them , while Gabby took the picture . The server said thanks and sat us at a table in the back so we wouldn't be bothered .

-----------------------------------------

Ok so tell me what you guys think about Brooklyn's story so yeah um this is Sarah , sorry for the randomness um if u don't know the deal is with the marimba and harry go google it , but if you kno whut it is I hope u laughed byeee people 😜

*************stay cloudy**************

-Sarah