chapter 13

Ello mates!!!! Brooklyn here to do this story? Do u guys like it so far?

BROOKLYNS POV

The boys left and the girls left to go to their rooms. I was scared for Dunia I know my best friend and she never acts like that. I think someting bad happened so i think ill just lay off for a couple days and asked about it later. I unpacked my stuff and then I layed down on my bed....I felt a little lonely I felt a little bored so i decided to go on twitter. I logged onto twitter and there was tons of tweets i got. Before i could read them my phone buzzed meaning i got a txt. i looked at it and it was from Sarah "hey turn on the news to channel 5" it said i turned on the tv and went to channel 5. there was a girl there talking "there is a mysterious rumor spreading around that Harry, and Niall have new girlfriends" *picture of me and Harry kissing, niall and sarah holding hands* "do u think its true? have the two single boys of one direction found there real girls or will it end up like the Harry and Taylor Swift realationship? we will find out more so stay tuned" the girl said. and i froze, "no it cant be" i said i knew i would become popular but i didnt want to have tons of people love and hate me, it will be tough. Plus i am only staying for a month what should i do? i turned to my laptop and watched as the friend requsts shot up like a bullet. I just had this feeling in the pit of my stomach this was not going to end well.

Hey guys me again what did u think of the chapter? Do u like the book so far? Please friend, comment, and vote!!!! :)