Unexpected love (an Andy six love story) ch.13

When I woke up I heard music playing.

Nothing special just piano, Mozart I think. It was soft, but still loud enough for me too hear. I was walking down an old hallway and dressed in a dress that you would only see in a Jane Austin flick. The hallway was covered in roses, of every shade, and they wrapped around the pillars along the walls. I opened the door and saw Grayson sitting there, playing the piano. Next to him was a guy, lying on the floor. I walked closer to see who the guy was. I as I got closer I gasped. Grayson stopped playing turned toward me, smiling a terrifying smile. I ran from him, scared for my life. I heard him laugh as I tripped, falling onto the floor. He stepped over me raising a knife to my throat, and as he sliced into me I jolted awake. Panting and covered in sweat, I hopped of my bunk, pulled out my ear phones and ran toward the bathroom. I throw water on my face and looked in the mirror. I was dressed normally, and my neck didn’t have a scratch on it. But the thing that scarred me the most in my dream wasn’t Grayson. It was that Andy was the one lying on the floor, surrounded by blood.

Andy’s POV

I heard Rose wake up and run to the bathroom. I got up to see if she was okay. When I walked into the bathroom, she was on the floor, crying. “Rose, what’s wrong, love?” I asked sitting down next to her. She looked up, and through her arms around me. “Oh Andy, I thought you were gone, that he had killed you. I was so scared.” She sobbed into my shoulder. I stroked her hair and said “shh. Its okay, I’m still here. No worries. I’ll always be here when you need me.” I carried here back to her bunk and put her in bed. I was about to walk away when she grabbed my arm. “No. Stay. Please.” She said. I nodded and crawled into her bed with her. “Andy?” she said when I got comfortable. “Yeah?” I asked. “Thank you” was all she said as she snuggled into my chest. I smiled and said “No problem.” I loved her so much.

“Omigod! I knew it” “Shut up Ashley you’ll wake them up!” “You too Isabelle shut up!” I heard in the morning. I opened my eyes to see Rose still snuggled into my chest, breathing in and out. I turned and saw Ashley, Sandra and Isabelle looking at me. “Oh, did we wake you Andrew?” Isabelle asked. “What time is it?” I asked rubbing my eyes with the hand that wasn’t around Rose. “Um about 2:30 in the afternoon.” Jake said from behind Isabelle. “We were worried when you weren’t in your bunk, well until we found you here” Ashley said trying not to laugh. “Where’s Jinxx?” I asked. “At Starbucks getting you too breakfast.” Sandra said. I turned toward Rose. “Rose, rose. I have to get up now” I said shaking her lightly. She murmured something about the piano and a hallway full of roses. The she jumped awake and through her arms around me again. “I had the dream again!” she said. I wrapped my arms around her again and brought her on to the couch outside. Everyone gathered around us. She was shaking in my arms now, holding on to me for dear life. “Here” Isabelle said handing me a coffee cup full of tea, I think, for Rose. I placed it on her head as her told us her dream. Well more like nightmare.

Rose fell asleep again on the couch after me watched like five episodes of Adventure time. I walked over to Sandra and the others. “So it’s agreed. Rose can not be left alone. Isabelle and Andy, you too switch off night duties.” She said. “Why me?” I asked looking over at rose curled up on the couch. “Because apparently hers comfortable enough to sleep next to you, without worry.” Isabelle said with her arms crossed. We all nodded and looked at the sleeping Rose. I hope she was going to be okay.

Rose’s POV

“Rosy, Baby? You need to wake up. We have to get ready for the concert.” Isabelle’s soft voice interrupted my thoughts of Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy having a hot steam make-out session in a broom cupboard and me being there to watch. I saw it was a lovely dream, wouldn’t you? Anyway. I moved over and shot my eyes open to find Isabelle and Jinxx hovering over me. “Hey friends” I said stretching out like a cat. “Morning sleepy head” Isabelle said. I walked toward the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked at my arm and flinched. Fresh marks from last night. I wasn’t really thinking when I did it. Thank god Isabelle and Jake stopped me in time, before I could cut again. Why me? Why did Grayson choose me? I hate him. I pounded my fist in the wall. I put on some eyeliner and my escape the fate t-shirt. “Rosy? You ready to go?” I heard Isabelle call. I grunted and walked off the bus, Isabelle and Jinxx watching me like a hawk.

The one you said I could do without

We’re in an awful mess

And I don’t mean maybe

Please! Papa don’t preach I’m in trouble deep

Papa don’t preach I’ve been losing sleep

Damn this girl could sing! I was standing back stage as the opening act played, and here was this girl belting out a rock version of Madonna’s Papa Don’t Preach. I was jamming along side Sandra and Ashley as we sang along. “Who is she?” I yelled to Sandra. “No idea but she’s good!” she yelled back. “Thank you! Are you all ready to see BLACK VEIL BRIDES?” The black haired girl screamed when she finished singing. The whole place started screaming. “I take that as a yes! Well here you go! ANDY, SANDRA, JAKE, JINXX AND ASHLEY!!!!” she yelled. The crowd went crazy. I started laughing, but I didn’t know why. The black haired girl and her band came toward me. “Hey, I’m Rose. You were really good up there” I said grabbing the girl’s arm. “Thank you! I can’t believe I actually opened for THE Black Veil Brides! I’m Alice.” She said sticking out her hand. “Nice to meet you” “like wise. So how long are you here for? I know the band is here for the week but what about you?” she asked with a shy smile. “I’m here all week too! Hey what’s the name of your band called I didn’t catch it” I said. “The Silent Angels. It’s got a story but its way to long.” “Gotcha!” I said laughing. Alice laughed too and we turned to watch the concert together.

After the concert, we exchanged numbers so we could text and stuff. Not hat stuff, you nasty perverts. Anywho. As it turns out Alice is the opening act all this week so we get to hang out! I walked into the hotel in mid text, which was something about a dinosaur and pickles, when I ran into some one. “Oh god, I’m so sorry I didn’t see you there” I said looking at a boy, maybe a year or two older than me. “No it was my fault.” He said looking at me, but then his face paled. “Sorry” he said backing away. “Is everything okay? You look a little pale.” I said reaching a hand out to steady him because he was swaying. He looked around and grabbed my arm. He pulled me over to a corner out of view from the lobby. “Look, you may not know me but I know you. Go to your room and stay there. Never leave without somebody with you okay? If he finds out you’re here he will kill you or any one in his way. Trust me I’ve been in your position” he said lifting up his shirt so I could see his, very hot abs, no bad rose! He lifted up his shirt so I could see hid bruise that run all the way around to his back. “What’s your name?” I asked when he put his shirt down. “Greg. Greg Hawthorn” he said walking away and putting his hood up. Holy crap. That was Grayson’s last name