Unexpected Love Ch.26

“Here we are”

Michael said as we pulled into a familiar drive way as a bass droned in the background. I breathed in and out, tapping my second cigarette. “Ready?” I nodded and muttered “Just like old times” under my breath. I opened the door and got hit with a smell form the past. Smoke, alcohol, and a mix of perfume. It was a party like old times, when my life was about of control, and I was dating Michael. Jp came up to me and smiled. “Rose! Honey, you didn’t tell me you were coming! We’ve missed you” I smiled and hugged him. “I didn’t know I was coming!” he laughed his ‘I’m so high’ laugh. “So are you back with Michael? If you are I owe someone ten bucks” “No Hun, I’m not.”

He smiled and walked away to go collect his ten buck from whom ever. I saw my old group of hoes and quickly became the life of the party like I once was. Drinking some vodka, and danced the night away. I didn’t have a care in the world and that’s exactly how I wanted to be.

After awhile a got a call from Isabelle, I answered of course.

“IZZY!!! Baby!! What’s up girl?”

“Where are you?” she asked very seriously.

“I’m at Jp’s!!! Just like old times! You remember? I have to go find Michael now. BYE!”

“No, Rose! You’re with Michael? ROSE!”

I hung up. And went searching for Michael. I found him at the poker table, playing with four other guys I’ve never met before. “Hey Mikey.”

“Hey Rosey. You wanna be my good luck charm?” “No I have a better Idea. Why don’t we play strip poker?” the boys smiled.

Andy’s POV

“Shit!” Isabelle said. “What?”

She looked over at me and sighed. “Did she tell you about Michael?”

“No, who’s Michael?”

“Her ex. Michael Vampire.”

Wtf? He never told me he dated rose. Then again I haven’t since I left for tour. “Explain please.”

“Well, a couple months ago, she and Michael were inseparable. But Rose was also going through a very hard time, because that was when Greg started hitting her. Well anyway, to cope with it, she and Michael partied. They got high, they drank, smoked, and danced all night long, and then she would pass out in the back of his car. He would just leave her there until she woke up in the morning. Sometimes I would go with her to the parties and make sure she got home okay, and I’d take care of her, but most of the time she went with Michael, and things could get pretty bad. I was always scared for her.”

I shifted uneasily, my eyes flickering back and forth between Jake and Isabelle. I sighed and Isabelle continued.

“Well one night, it got really bad. Up till this point Rose was still a flower, but Michael gave her an option. Either give in or I dump you. Well Rose needed him, lusted for him, loved him, so she gave in and he deflowered her.”

I sat still for a moment. I wasn’t her first love. And she wasn’t a virgin. It’s not that she lied about it; we just didn’t talk about it. We hadn’t talked about any of her past boyfriends because she never brought them up.

“Are you okay?” I looked up and saw Isabelle standing over me. “I’m fine please continue if there’s more.”

She took a breath. “After that night, he broke up with her. Said she was too much to handle. She came to me in a fit of tears, could barely speak, she had a fever, and she hadn’t eaten anything. He hurt so badly. I HATE HIM!!!”

Isabelle took some breaths. “Now, she’s with him again. At the same party she used to go to. What the hell did you do to her?”

“Scout.” Jake said. She sighed. “Scout. That Bitch. Andy. You have to go get her before she does some thing or he does. Please. I’m so scared for her health.”

Just then Sandra busted in, screaming “ANDY!!! ISABELLE!!! JAKE!!”

“What?” Isabelle asked. “Rose, she’s withMichaelandshetoldmenottotellyoubutican’tnot”

“Sandy! BREATHE! Start again”

“Rose is with Michael and they are playing strip poker. She just called me and told me to come save her. I knew she would want Andy to be there too! Come on! Jinxx and Sammi are in the car!!”

We all looked at each other and silently agreed and rushed after Sandra to the car, and from there we drove off.

Rose’s POV

“Oh come on doll, Take it off!!” one of the four boys yelled at me. I might have been drinking, but I was sober enough to fight for myself.

“Hell no! Are you kidding me? I won that round. There’s no way I’m taking off my bra!”

Michael leaned in and said “Rosey, just take it off and he’ll leave you alone.” “Michael! Whose side are you on? I’m done. I’m calling Andy.”

I pulled out my phone and typed in Andy’s number as I was walking outside. Out of no where, Michael grabs my phone, and shoves it into his pocket. “There’s no way you are leaving. Not after I just got you back.” He leaned in and moved a piece of hair out of my face.

“Rosey, baby I love you. I broke up with you because you were too good for me. Please. Take me back.” I looked at him in disbelief. Was he serious? No. not Michael.

“Please?” he planted a kiss on me. I backed up.

“Don’t Touch Me”

“Rosey.” He walked closer trying to run his hand down my jaw. “I said Don’t Touch Me Michael.” “Ha, that never stopped me before.”

I backed up and hit a tree. He pinned me to it. “Oh, what happened to the freak that used to rock my world?”

“She’s still here, but frankly this freak’s not your girl, so Back Off.” He pushed the hair back from my neck and kissed up my jaw. “Stop, Michael. Please?”

I felt him smile. I gave him the one thing he wanted, dominance over me. He found my weak spot, and I bit back a moan.

“Michael, please. I’m begging you. I don’t want to do this.” I pleaded. He chuckled. “Oh Rosey, you are still the same. Such a tease. Never giving away your full potential. Always giving a little at a time, make the man crazy and wanting more.” He ran his hand up my thigh, playing with my belt loops. I shivered. He chuckled again. “Good thing I know how to break you. Just a kiss here,” He kissed my lips. “And a lick there” he licked my neck. I shivered again, out of fear not lust.

“Please! Michael. I don’t want to!” “To Bad.” Was all he said.

“Hey buddy?” a voice said from behind. Michael turned and go punched right in the face. I looked and saw Andy. I jumped into his arms and kissed him all over the face. “Thank you! Andy! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean for it to be like this. I wanted to blow off steam from you and scout, I had no idea he would try this.” He hugged me and told me it was going to be okay.

“Honey!” I heard Sandra and Isabelle say. I looked over at them as they ran towards me, followed by Jake, Jinxx who was holding hands with a girl I’ve never seen before.

Behind me Michael stirred, and Jake jumped on him and punched him again. “What the hell man!?! Why would you even try that on her!’ he yelled. “Jake! BABY! It’s okay” Isabelle tried to calm him down. “Don’t worry I called the police. They are on the way” the mystery girl said. “I’m Sammi by the way. Jinxx Girlfriend.”

“What a way to meet huh?” I said trying to laugh.