Unexpected Love Ch.22

“He what?”

I was sitting in Greg’s small apartment he shared with Jinxx, that is when he’s here. I was drinking a coffee, and telling Greg about what happened.

“He just got you back and now he’s gonna pull this shit! What is wrong with him?” I stared at my coffee, not bearing to look at my sort of half brother. “I’m calling Jinxx.” I looked up and say him pull out his phone. “Why? He didn’t warn me. None of them did, well expect ash, and Izzy didn’t know, neither did Sandy.”

“Because I want the true story, with all the details.”

Just then his phone rang, he looked at who was calling smiled a really goofy smile and said he’d be right back.

I looked out the window and say the bus pull up outside. I jumped off my stool and ran toward the window. Jinxx got off the bus, and Ashley helped him get his stuff, and together they walked up the path.

Not wanting them to know I was here, I jumped and hid in the closet. What? It was the closest hiding place to the door. I heard the door open and muffled talking. I leaned into the door.

“Hey you guys. You just missed ….. My friend. She was just here. Here I’ll get your jacket.” I heard Greg say to them. I saw him open the door look at me and mouth “WTF what is wrong wit you” “GO” I mouthed back. He made a lie up and kept them occupied.

TWO HOURS LATER

Ashley left, and Jinxx went over to this girl’s house named Sammi? I didn’t catch the name. I opened the door and saw Greg standing here with a new cup a coffee, and a tub of Ben & Jerry’s. I smiled until he said “Jinxx told me the real story. If you want I could tell you.” I looked at him, and slowing nodded.

Andy’s POV

“I’m Such an IDOIT! I lost her again, she won’t reply to any of my messages or texts. I don’t know what to do, Harley. She thinks that I’m still in love with you. I am, but more like a sister. I CAN’T LOSE HER AGAIN!!” I through a book at the wall. I looked at Harley who was sitting on my bed.

“You should tell her. She loves you. She really does.” I looked up and the sound of Isabelle, standing in the door way, Jake right behind her.

She came in, Sat down on my bean bag chair, and sad one word. “Spill”

“What?”

“You heard me. I want the full story. Why did you go all cook-cook for coco puffs?” I looked at her and sighed. “Fine okay. Here we go”

“I was a junior in high school. Harley was in my acting class, and we hit it off right away. She was everything I wanted, she had a very up beat personality, couldn’t stop smiling.

Every time I saw her, my heart sped up like a kid on a sugar high. There was a comfy feeling about her. We started dating. I feel in love with her. And by then I’d never really loved before. She was my first love.

After about a year, we were inseparable. We did everything together. When I first started Black Veil Brides, she was right behind me. I even wrote a song about her. Mortician’s daughter. Then one day, she didn’t call me to wake me up, like she always did. I didn’t think it was serious until she texted me and said we needed to talk.

We broke up, because she found some one new.

She thought we would be better friends.

I was hurt for a while, trying to find someone to replace her.

Then Alison came into the picture, and she did the trick for a while. Until I saw Harley in the street. She saw me too and smiled. We talked and talked and talked.

I found out Alison cheated the next day.

Again I was broken. Pissed off at the world.

Then I met Rose. I thought I was high. She was a spitting image of Harley, with a few minor details changed in looks, but in personality. She takes me to places I thought I’d never go. She’s mysterious, and soft to the touch. Hard and sweet at the same time. I’ve only seen her at her worst, but if that’s her worst, I can’t wait until I see her at her at her best.

I have to go”

I rushed out of the room, tears threading to spill. I grabbed my lighter and cigarettes and ran out the door.

Rose’s POV

I didn’t even know I was crying. I was listing to Greg tell me the story, thinking about how, he loved me. Andy Truly loved me. I smiled at the fact.

“Where are you sleeping tonight?” Greg said cutting into my thoughts.

“Probably so cheap motel downtown. Why?” he gave me a stare that said ‘you’re joking right?’ I shrugged.

“You are sleeping her okay. End of story.” “Greg, I couldn’t. You’ve been so good to me. There’s no way”

“Yeh there is. You take my bed okay?” I smiled and nodded. “Thank you.” “No prob.”

I was getting ready for bed when I checked my phone. Thirty seven Texts from Andy, Not to mention, the twenty three Voice mails. I was about to call him when, there was a knock on my door. I opened it to find Andy. “I knew you’d be here.” Then he fell into my arms, crying. I cried too.

Later, when we both fixed our make up and where done crying, we headed to the place where we both felt welcome and a comfy enough to talk, Starbucks.

“Two Pumpkin Spice Lattes please, thanks” me and Andy got our drinks and settled into a corner.

“Andy, Greg told me the story. And Gosh darn it, Andrew Dennis Biersack, I love you, a lot.” He looked shocked, and then relief flooded his face. “Rosemary Ann Shepard. I love you so much; it hurts to be away from you. And if it’s okay with you, I’d like to kiss you.”

I nodded and smiled, and let my lips do the talking.