11:31 #21

beebo: i'm here are your parents home?

ryro: buisness trip the door's open

(Inside)

"ryan? ry, where are you?"

brendon ran upstairs where he saw ryan in a bedroom. ryan was sitting on the floor by the bed.

"ryan? are you okay?"

"no... i-i have to tell you something brendon. i've been trying to tell you. for a while now."

"what is it?"

"my parents... they're homophobic and all of that, and they would kill me if they knew i had a boyfriend."

"oh..."

"brendon, i love you. i really love you. and i don't want to do this."

"ryan, don't do what i think you're doing."

"i'm sorry, brendon... i don't want to, but we have to break up..."

"bullshit, ryan. if you knew your parents were homophobic and that they would do something to you if they knew you were dating me, why did you agree to go out with me after pete's party?"

"i thought i could keep it a secret from them. then they almost found out before they left. they almost read our chat when you asked me out and about our kiss."

"so you'll just delete the chat after we talk every night, ryan, we can make this work."

"we can't. i'm sorry, brendon."

"you expect the both of us to live with the fact that we love each other and we can't date each other?"

"..."

"unbelievable. i can't believe you right now."

"how many times do i have to say i'm sorry? i don't want to go through with this either."

"you don't have to say it at all. because sorry won't cut it."

"brendon, i'm-"

"i think i should leave."

"brendon, wait-"

brendon started walking out the room, and down the stairs with ryan following.

"brendon, stop, come on-"

"no, you come on! you knew this would happen if we went out, and you didn't tell me and just agreed to date me. you know, i would've been fine if you told me this from the start, but it makes me mad that you didn't tell me. goodbye, ryan. have a nice night."