My First Night With You ||NH||

After the shinobi war, Naruto finally realizes the love Hinata has been giving him since they were young. With a little help from his friends and his courage to tell Hinata that he loves her and will stay by her side until he dies. They are now officially a couple.

The village still looked really wrecked but the ninjas and the villagers are trying their best to bring back the clean and peaceful village with all their might.

The Hyuuga's mansion was completely destroyed and it's been tear down into pieces. Hiashi, Hanabi,Hinata, and Naoki were looking for another place to stay until their mansion is fixed but the apartments were full so they had to ask their neighbors if they can stay in their places for a while.

"I'm sorry Hiashi-sama but only 3 people can accommodate this room because there are still people who still needs shelter." The owner said.

Naruto passed by and saw his beloved girlfriend and her family. He went near to see what's happening. He was supposed to ask her on a date but Hinata looked troubled.

"Hinata!! Hi!" Naruto hugged her from behind and kissed her ear making Hinata blushed really hard.

"N-naruto-kun! Let go! My dad's here." Hinata removed his hands on her waist and faced him. She touched his face and slapped his cheek playfully. Hanabi just shrugged and tilted her head elsewhere. While Naoki was just happily staring at them

"Oh! Naruto. What brings you here?" Hiashi asked. Hinata and Naruto let go of each other. Naruto scratched his head and Hinata laughed silently.

"Uhm.. Sir.. You kinda looked bothered and when I passed by your house, it was completely destroyed. I looked for Hinata to see if she's okay." Naruto nervously explained.

"Hiashi-sama. Why don't we let Hinata-sama sleep with Naruto so that the three of us could sleep in this house for the mean time." Naoki suggested. Hiashi looked at her in disagreement.

"Naoki! You are in no place to speak." Hiashi

"But father! This is the last house that we checked and that's the only way." Hanabi whined.

Naruto's thoughts were in heaven. Him and Hinata.. Sleeping together?! Hugging, kissing and cute snuggles with his girlfriend! He has to do something and make Hiashi approve with it.

"It's okay if Hinata stays with me sir. It wouldn't be a problem." Naruto tries to stop himself from grinning." I will take care of you daughter. Nothing bad will happen to her I promise."

"Should I trust you with that Naruto? My daughter is the heiress of our clan and should be in proper care." Hiashi raised his eye brows and carefully thinking things out.

"Father. It's okay. I know Naruto-kun can take care of me. And it's getting dark now. You should go. I'll be fine." Hinata held his father's hands. Hiashi knew her daughter could be trusted.

"Fine. Naruto please take care of my daughter. If anything happens to her. You will pay." Hiashi said with a stern voice. "Hanabi, Naoki lets go." They went inside the house leaving Naruto and Hinata alone.

"I will definitely take good care of your daughter. My Hinata." Naruto said while slowly hugging Hinata and touching his nose to hers.

"Naruto-kun. n-not h-here please. Lets go to your apartment f-first." She squirmed. Naruto lets go and gave out a little smile.

"As you wish. But!" Naruto grinned.

"But what?"