"Earth to Jellybean. Hellloooo?" Vinny waved his hands in my face.

"Yeah?" I asked coming back to focus.

"We have an important question to ask both you and Dax."

Dax went behind me putting his arms around me. "What's up guys?"

"Well, Mario, Bo, Guiliana and myself have been in contact for the last two weeks, " started Vinny.

"And were wondering if you would want to combine all over our packs together to make a the strongest pack in the world?" Finished Bo.

I looked at all of them to see hopeful eyes, then I looked up at my husband. He looked down at me and gave me a smile.

"I think that is a great idea." I replied.

Everyone started jumping up and down and hugging.

"We need to start building pack houses and arranging for your guys packs to move here. " I said.

"Check and check." Dax said with a smile.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"They weren't the only ones in cahoots. I already talked with a contractor to start building more pack houses and-"

"Their packs are already here." Said a smiling James, Dax's Beta.

"How'd you know I would say yes to all this?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"We didn't, but we were going to do it anyway, you would have to accept it one way or another." Giggled Guiliana.

"You guys are so annoying" I said rolling my eyes.

"Tell me something I don't know." Dax whispered.

That sent me into a burst of laughter.

"You did not just quote Selena Gomez to me Dax." I laughed.

"Oh, but I did." He winked at me pulling me I to a kiss. I quickly ducked and made my way over to the grill.

"Your going to pay for that!" he yelled.

I just laughed.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

After all the food was done and everyone ate, everyone was lounging around.

Mario, Guiliana's, and Vinny's packs arrived and joined us. There at least had to be 150 people in my back yard.

Dax had both Kira and Jax laying on him while he was sitting in a chair with Bo holding a sleepy Kitty, Devin, James and Vinny.

Behind them at the food table was Kita, Guiliana and Sam talking about the kids.

Running around was Chanel and Jordan being chased by Joshua and Jacob.

As I continued to look around I made eye contact with Dax, who stood up and walked over to me with Kira and Jax.

I took Jax and slowly rocked rocked him.

"Hey." Said Dax.

"Hi," I replied back with a smile.

"Did I ever tell you that you and these two little ones are the most important thing to me?" He asked staring at a sleepy Kira.

"Almost evey single day." I said looking at him.

"Well I'm going to keep dong it, and I don't want you to ever forget it." He replied giving me a kiss on my forehead.

We then layed out on the blanket next to us and let our babies fall back to sleep.

Dax intertwined our hands and we looked up at the sky.

The moon was out and shinning so bright.

As we were looking up, a shooting star flew bye.

"Make a wish Jada." Dax whispered.

"No need to." I replied back.

Dax then turned to me with a confused expression.

"I don't need to make a wish because all my dreams came true."

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

^^Above is Jada peacing out!

It's finally complete! 😄
Thanks to everyone who voted and commented and even shared my story. This was my first book, and I'm very proud on how it turned out!! I've growned  to love my character's and I hope you did aswell. Kinda sad it's done..😭

But I'll get over it lol😂

Make sure you check out my new story.

Please Vote & Comment!

***I love hearing your guy's thoughts, don't be shy comment or even shoot me some feedback on my profile! ❤

Thanks again loviess

Xo, daaprincess