CHAPTER 15

^^above is Kita

Unknown POV

"Well it looks like we have our hands filled guys," a wolf in human formed  chuckled, "Kita it's getting late out, lets return to our pack house."

A short girl with brown hair, by her scent is also a werewolf, ran to the boys side and walked off down the side walk.

I jumped out of the tree and headed into the woods. I ran to my temporary house I have 6 miles from the Academy. I walked in to see my slave/lover is waiting patiently for me.

"Awh have you been waiting for me pup?" I asked him.

He nodded. He doesn't really talk much, but that is fine by me. He does everything I tell him to with out any protest. He's gorgeous, very muscular, and unbelievable kisser. He's the perfect man! Well besides that I had a witch put a spell on him and he's a werewolf.

"You have a ball at the Academy next week. We will be attending this."

"Yes my love." He spoke.

"Your such a good little dog." I patted his shoulder.

I walked over to my bathroom and started the shower.

The weres  have ball in one week. That will give me plenty of time to come up with a plan.

I am going destroy every single one of those worthless mutts ending with the new she-alpha. I'll save her for last. I will make her suffer. She will pay for what her kind did to my family. I will do whatever it takes, even if me and her share the fate as our patriarchs.

I walked out of the bathroom in my bath robe. My wolf boy looked at me with lust.

"Let's take a shower," I said leaning into him, " you can help me undress if you want to Danny"

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

FASTFORWARD to the day of Ball. It was JBs last week of class at Bishop. Tomorrow morning she and the pack will leave to back home. (US)
They are at house getting ready.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Back to JBs POV

"Oh my god, I can't wait to see the boys faces when they see us." Squealed Sam.

We were finishing up the final touches of our make up in my room.

I can't believe we're actually going to the ball. School went by so fast. There was no dram it was kinda quiet. Bo sat with us at lunch and everything was great. I still got death glares from Kimberly but beside that all was good.

But something that was odd was that Danny hasn't been to school since ingot back. I don't know why but I have this feeling something is up with him.

"Stop frowning, your going tonruin your make up!" Yelled Kita. I guess I must have dazed out. I looked up to Kita.

Over the week me her and Sam have been joined at the hip. We've become  best friends.

I smiled at her, he dress was so pretty. It was a simple strapless dress. But it looked great against her tan. She pulled her hair into a loose braid. She looked radiant.

"Come one it's 8:05, we have to get there early!" Sam cried.

"Sam you do know we live one mile from the Academy?" I told . she rolled her eyes.

"Well hurry up!"

She was wearing a green grass. It was beautiful. She pulled her hair back in a chigon with a diamond head headband. She looked like a princess.

"Okay fine let's go down stairs and take pictures." I yelled.

We walked down the stairs and out the door.

You should have seen our boys faces. There jaws were literally on the floor. We each went up to our guys.

Sam went up to Devin he was wearing a light grey tux that looked great with her dress.

Kita waltzed up to Bo and threw her arms around him. He was wearing a matching Navy blue tux with a grey vest and tie underneath. They looked like the perfect couple.

Then I looked at Dax. He was wearing an all black suit. His eyes were glowing green, but when he touched me they turned icy blue, as did mine.

"Wow. You look beautiful Jada." He said looking me over.

I know this is going to sound cocky, but I did. Kitas friend made me an all black gown with longsleeve and it came up a little like a turtle neck. It fit my curves perfectly. Sam curled my hair.

But he looked even more beautiful. The all black attire made his tan stand out and his eyes. The suit was a little tight. But I'm not complaining. It molding to his body showing off his muscles. "He looks so hot and he's all mine." I froze covering my mouth, I though I said that in my head.

He raised his eyebrow with a smirk.

I blushed and looked away.

"Awh don't be embarrassed, Jada, it's okay to call your mate hot!" I whipped my head to see Sam grinning at me.

"You knew!?"

"Of course I knew, remember when Bo was apologizing to you and Kita explained you and Dax. I was spying." She chuckled.

I put my head in Dax's chest.

"Well I guess the cats out the bag" We all laughed.

"Ew,I hate cats." We all jumped to see Kimberly in a Red gown walking towards us.

"What are you doing here?" Sam growled, she went to walk up to Her but Devin pulled her into a bear hug.

"Oh guys I totally for got, I invited Kimberly to ride with us in the limo. I hope that fine." He said sheepishly.

"No it's not fi-" Sam started but Devin put his hand over mouth. Then she bit it making Devin yelp.

"I guess that will be fine," Dax answered. ," where's Danny?"

"He said he would meet me there, he had to do take care of something and said he'll meet me there." She replied. I looked at her, and she looked at me with a disgusted look. I don't know why this girl hates me.

"Okay well let's get this show on the road. The ball starts in 20 minutes and I want to get a good seat for dinner." Clapped Kita.

And with that, We all filled up the limo and headed over to the Academy.

Once we got out the limo, took a few pictures and went inside it was time for the ball to begin.

🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼