CHAPTER FOUR

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh. It's the first day of the Academy. I do not look forward to going. I dismiss the alarm clock and hop in the shower. Dax is already gone he must have went for run or something. Once I get out I brush my teeth and get dress.

You know those girls that get dressed up for the first day of school to make a good impression? Yeah I'm not the type. I threw on a black sweatshirt and grey sweatpants. I braided a piece of my hair then pinned it back.

I finally threw on my black nikes and ran down stairs. As I made it to the bottom of the steps I looked out the window to see it was raining. I love the rain. But my hair doesn't. I grabbed a banana and put my hood.

It was kinda of quiet, so I called up to see if anyone wanted to walk to get her to school. No one answered. Where could everyone be? We still had 20 minutes before we had orientation.

I went to the door to see a note on the screen.

Jada, I took the pack out for a run, well meet you at the academy.
-love Dax ;)

I love running with the pack, I wish he would have woken me. I sat there in from of the screen eating my banana for a second, threw it out and went outside.

The pack houses were a mile from the school. I could be there in twelve minutes human speed. But I wanted to get there early to scope it out, so I ran full wolf. Getting me there with in two minutes.

Once I got there I saw a ton of cars pulling up and dropping off a bunch of kids my age. They must have been the other packs. I started walking towards the school when some blonde girl ran into me.

"Oh my god, I'm soo sorry!" She tried to look at my face but my hood was still up so it darkened my face. She turned around and ran I to the school.

"Good Morning Alpha JB." I turned to see Devin and the rest of the pack coming toward me.

"Hey guys, how was the run?" I asked.

It was perfect, they have so much land, they have a waterfall a 2-3 miles pass the pack house. " Dax answered. He was wearing a grey longsleeve with cargo shorts and his black vans. He looked good. His longsleeve was a little tight, defining his muscles. And the rain was also was helping making them soaked.

"Well let's get inside, I don't want us to smell like wet dogs." They all chuckled and we headed to the school.

There was a big sign that said Welcome Packs, please head to the auditorium to check-in and for orientation. Follow the arrows.

The Academy was huge, it looked sorta like a museum. It had displays up and red velvet ropes in front of paintings. As we were walking I caught glimpse of one of the sculptures, it was a a lycan, which I quickly remembered was Alpha Corvin. The strongest were known to Lycanthropy.

We made it the auditorium, which looked like a theater. It was huge ,it was two floors with a giant stage to in the front, with two big aisles.

I leaded the pack to the middle of the room. When suddenly all the lights came one. Everyone started to take off there jackets but I left to my hoodie on with the hood up. Then a familiar face enter the stage.

"Good Morning everyone and welcome to Bishops Academy for Werewolfs."
Everyone clapped. " My name is Adrian Brahm and I am the Dean of the academy. You boys and girls were sent here to learn more about our history and to become stronger, smarter packs. In the Academy you will attend these courses Biology, Were History, Fitness, Defense and War Tactics, Super Natural 101, and finally Languages."

Dean Adrian went on for about a half hour explaining the rules, the courses expectations. I looked away while he was talking to see that about 9 guys were looking around the room looking at each other up and down. They must be alphas.

I returned back to Dean Adrian.
"Alphas and Betas of the packs will be together everyday, in every class, while the rest of the pack members will be together in classes. You will all have the same lunch periods to connect with your packs. Finally I'm going to need the Alphas and Betas to come up to receive their pack house dorm keys. Head orr to the two table right in front of me thank you. "

Everyone started to get up and stand around with their packs talking. Dax and I were walking up to the line of alphas and betas,when I bumped into a few guys. They growled and turned to me.

"You know, your now supposed to wear hoods in school."one said. I tried to go around them when a blond kid tried to grab my hood. I quickly grabbed his wrist, twisting it and pushed him on the floor.

Then a dark haired guy growled and tried to tackle me. I'm guessing the blond kid was beta. He came charging, I rolled of his back making him crash into his buddy. Suddenly I felt a slight breeze across my ears.

I turned around to see the two guys were looking at me like they saw a ghost. A smirk came across Dax's face.

"What you've never seen a girl alpha before?"

•••••••••

This was a b.s chapter sorry :(
The next one will be better.