CHAPTER 16

^Above is what the ballroom looks like

We walked through the doors to see a breathtaking ballroom. The color scheme was white and light blue, it was beautifull. It had to staircases that connected to the second floor.

Above our heads was a gorgeous chandelier.

Well this is fancy. Breathed Nala.

Where have you been? I've been through so much and you were no where to be found. I almost got attacked, and had no way to defend myself. I wish you were in front of me I would slap you for leaving me. I yelled mentally at her.

I never left you Jada. I went to the farthest part of you mind. I was learning how to control my anger. Nala spoke softly.

Oh. I'm sorry, but you could've told me.

I wanted you to learn how to defend yourself with out me taking over and destroying everything.

Well, thank you, but you missed out on alot.

No, I didn't. She laughed. I'm still apart of you. I've been here through it all.

Oh yeah forgot.

Well it looks you have a ball and gorgeous mate to attend to. If you need me you know where I am.
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
We were all sitting at a round table, listening to Dean Adrian talk about the ball.

"Ugh I just want him to shut up so we dance." Groaned Sam.

"...and with that, I would like say, have a great time and stay safe." Dean Adrian walked off the stage. Everyone clapped and cheered and the music started.

"Finally, now I can leave you losers. I'm going to find Danny." Kimberly said annoyed.

We all rolled our eyes and went to the dancefloor. The dancefloor was at the end of the two staircases. The DJ was on the second floor between the stairs. When the first song came on Dax stopped and turn to me. Can you guess what singer is it was?

It was 'Can't keep my hands to Myself', by Selena Gomez. I groaned. But Dax laughed and pulled me to the middle of the dancefloor.

After listening to the song, in actually really liked it. Me and Dax held hands the whole time we were dancing. Then the song switched over to '679' by Fetty Wap.

I love Fetty Wap! I know all his songs. The way Dax is with Selena is the way I'm with Fetty Wap. Except I don't think he's hot, I just like his voice and lyrics. I was dancing and tapping the song. I was doing my own thing, I was into it, I didn't know that my friends made a circle around me cheering me on. I loved the attention because I knew the whole song and got to show off my skills. We all danced to a few more songs, it was really hot, so I went over to the doors of the balcony to open them to get some air in.

I took a deep breath in, when i got a whiff of something. It smelled familiar. I turned to see where the smell was coming from when my eyes and averted to Danny.

He was at the top of the staircase. He had on a red and black tux.

 He had on a red and black tux