But Lilli wasn't on the floor. She was laying on a surface so white, it hurt her eyes. Lilli struggled to push herself. Where am I? Is this just the hangover? What is happening? Lilli stood in a square room about the size of a small, bedroom. There was a black door straight in front of her and a black door directly behind. At first, Lilli thought she was dreaming or had somehow gotten knocked out by falling off the couch, but everything felt so real. She stumbled through the blank space continuing to rub her eyes in disbelief. This blinding white surface was hard and glowing, and it seemed to act the same as a wall, floor, or ceiling. This whole situation seemed too surreal but the thought going through Lilli's head as she made her way to the door in front of was, I wonder if Jade is going to believe me. As Lilli swung open the door, something behind it seemed to push her through. She screamed bloody murder until she felt her feet land on something hard.

Lilli was standing in an office. The office of her older sister to be exact, who at the moment, was frozen mid-conversation on the phone. She looked at her younger sister shocked, and Lilli looked back just as surprised.

"I gotta go, Bruce."

Lilli started to mumble unintelligently but Jade just put her finger up.

"Why did you just appear out of thin air?"

"I-I don't know."

"You weren't there... and then you were! What the fuck is happening?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"I don't."

"My life is so fucked up," Jade said massaging her temples.

"You're life?! I just opened a door and here I am."

"What the fu--"

"Stop saying that!" Lilli shouted with panic laced in her voice. "I don't know what's happening."

"So you opened a door and poof! You're standing in my office."

"Not exactly."

"What exactly then?"

"I feel off the couch."

"Okay..."

"And then I fell into this white room. There were two black doors. One in front of me and one in the back. I opened the door in front of me and here I am."

"You fell into a magical white room?"

"Yes."

"And opened a door?"

"Yes."

"And you just magically appeared out of thin air."

"Uhhh... Yeah basically."

"Bullshit."

Lilli sat in silence as she watched her older sister stand from her office chair. Jade started yelling and wildly gesticulating.

"I'm losing it. I must've looked away for a split second and you came into my office... Yep, that's what happened. You didn't just magically appear out of thin air... That's impossible."

"Please stop. I don't know what's happening!" Lilli says starting to panic.

"Woah! Woah! Calm your tits. This is totally explainable."

"Well then oh mighty smart one, can you please explain it to me?"

Jade paced around the room with her hands behind her back. Lillis breath was quick and sharp as she watched her sister. Jade suddenly stopped while looking out her office window.

"The explosion."

"The what?"

"When the Particle Incinerator thingy went boom. You said your head has been hurting ever since."

"The Particle Accelerator? Nah."

"How does your head feel now?"

"With or without the hangover? Because right now it's hard to tell."

Jade faceplamed. "You're hopeless."

"Please Jade."

Jade looked up at her younger sister. Lilli had this look in her eyes - a look of utter despair and confusion. Jade took and deep breath and relaxed.

"If this ever happens again, let me know. There's really not much we can do Lil."

"You're lying! There's always something you can do!"

"I think I'm not the person you should be going to for help."

"I didn't want to end up in your ginormous office! I wish I ended up somewhere else... Like Paris! I could go for a chocolate croissant under the Eiffel Tower right now."

"I think we're over thinking this. Maybe this situation was just a freak thing... It probably won't happen again and if it does, tell me like immediately. I think I know someone who might be able to help."

---

All Lilli could manage to do was sit on the living room sectional in Jade's apartment thinking about the events that occurred earlier. Lilli had nearly bitten off three fingernails just fretting about the whole thing. An unexpected knock at the door didn't help a bit. Lilli jumped off the couch giving a little shout in surprise. She shook her head and gained her wits while walking to the front door. Another knock.

"Holy butterscotch, you gotta be kidding me!"

Barry's eyes widened. "I-I'm sorry. I must've come at a bad time."

"Yes Barry with an A, I've been doing a whole bunch of important things."

"Oh, like what?"

Lilli just stood there trying to fight a smile. Looking at those alluring green eyes made her feel the slightest bit better. She attempted to change the conversation.

"I remember the last time I saw you, I was shirtless."

Barry laughed and shook his head. "Can't say I'll forget that anytime soon."

"Speaking of shirts, I suppose you have one for me?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Speaking of shirts, I suppose you have one for me?"

It was like Barry was shook back into reality. "Oh, yeah. Here. Looks brand new. Although, the ice cream stain did add a pop of color."

Lilli leaned against the doorway for support and raised her eyebrows. Barry looked confused for a second, but then he remembered why he showed up at her front door.

"Oh! S-Sorry. Here," Barry says stumbling over his words.

Barry looks at the clean shirt and hands it to Lilli who took it with a smile. "Thanks Barry, not Berry like blueberry or raspberry or guavaberry, but Barry with and A."

Barry shoved his hands in his pockets and Lilli started to tap her foot. Well, this is awkward, Lilli thought, but he's just so damn cute!

"Well you have my address and phone number," Lilli said while she backed up into the apartment.

Barry flashed his killer smile again.

"It's your decision what you're going to do with them."

 Lilli shut the apartment door at a snail's pace, and when she heard the click, she turned her back to the door, and slid to the floor.

Blank Space [Barry Allen/The Flash]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें