Four- Garcole?

Garroth's POV

I didn't like the fact that Lady Aph- Jessica was married. Not one bit. But Sly seemed to be good to her. So I guess I was okay with it.

I mean, yeah, I love her and all, but as long as Lady Jessica is happy I'm happy.

Laurence glanced at me and I tilted my head to the door. He nodded. "I think we'll head off to the guard tower now." He said.

"Okay." Lady Aph- Jessica smiled at us. "I think I'll take Sly on a tour through the house. Come on." She grabbed Sly's hand and pulled him downstairs. The kids followed.

Outside Laurence turned to me as we walked. "What is it?"

I took a breath. "It's about Lady A- Jessica."

Laurence narrowed his eyes. "Garroth I know you get jealous when it comes to her easily-"

"No, no." I shook my head. "She's married and happy. As long as that Sly guy is good to her and they're happy together, then I'm happy for Lady Jessica."

Laurence nodded. "Yeah. I get it, I feel the same way."

"So it's agreed? We leave her relationship alone." I said.

"Agreed." Laurence shook my hand. "I think we should also try to move on, love someone else."

I sighed but knew he was right. We both knew this would happen- someone would end up with Lady Jessica and then one- or both- of us would have to move on. "Yeah." We walked back to the tower in silence.

Dante was grinning like a lunatic when we went up the ladder.

"What's up with you?" Laurence asked.

"Kawaii~chan." He said.

"What about her?" I asked, already knowing where this was going.

"She likes me." Dante replied. "We're dating now."

Laurence laughed. "Congrats, bro!" He clapped Dante on the back and I nodded at him with a smile.

"Good for you." I said, sitting down.

"Hey guys." Nicole said, walking in from her patrols.

"Hi Nicole." Laurence said.

"Hey." I replied.

She sat down at the table we were at. All her coldness towards me seemed to suddenly vanish. Odd. "Anything new with you three?" She asked.

"I'm dating Kawaii~chan." Dante said, still with that stupid grin.

"Um, besides what happened at Aphmau's, not much." I said.

"What happened there?" Nicole questioned.

"Ask her yourself." Laurence replied. "But there's a lot we don't know about her- I'll put it like that."

"Okay." Dante said. He seemed interested but not exceedingly curious.

Nicole shrugged. "Maybe later."

Nicole's POV

Ugh. Garroth is so oblivious, I swear. I mean yeah, I'm pretty good at hiding emotions and I acted pretty cold to him before, but still.

I mentally sighed and smiled at him. I guess if he didn't notice I'd just have to make it more obvious.

"Well, see you guys, Garroth." I said, standing up and brushing my fingers over Garroth's hand.

Laurence's POV (so many switches, my gosh, I'm having some trouble keeping up with who I'm writing as)

Hah! Nicole likes Garroth! "Dante, did you see what I saw?" I asked.

"Yep." We turned to Garroth.

"What?" Garroth asked.

"He's as oblivious as he complained Lady Aphmau is." Dante shook his head.

"What do you mean?" Garroth was seriously confused now.

I loved this. "Nicole likes you, bro." I told him bluntly.

"W-what?" He asked.

"It was obvious." Dante rolled his eyes.

"Suddenly she doesn't hate you," I said.

"She addressed you directly when she said bye," Dante continued.

"She brushed her fingers over yours as she left," I pointed out.

"And she blushed, faintly, whenever she turned to you." Dante finished.

"That doesn't mean-" Garroth began.

"Yes it does!" I and Dante yelled, cutting him off.

Garroth rolled his eyes. "I doubt it, seriously."

Jess's POV

Sly and I were sitting in the boys' room, playing with them. "Where daddy been, momma?" Levin asked.

I opened my mouth, closed it, then frowned. "Levin, daddy's been where momma used to live." Sly said.

"Where dat?" Levin asked.

"Where I grew up. Where my momma and daddy live." I said. "He's been at our house there. He didn't know where I was."

"Why?" Levin asked, again.

"Because momma ran away from her house because her evil uncle was being mean." Sly told him.

"Oh." Levin said, then turned back to his toys.

Malichi raised an eyebrow and we shrugged. "Simple terms." I said. He laughed and turned back to Levin and they built towers with their blocks.

Sly grabbed my hand and I leaned on his side. His arm wrapped around my waist and he rest his head on mine. We leaned back against the wall, just watching the boys.

Life was good.

"We should tell the village." I said. "They need to know."

Sly nodded. "Okay." I stood up.

"Boys, the two of us will be going out. Zoey is in her room if you need her." I said.

"Okay mom/momma." The boys said, not looking away from their toys.

We we down to the basement (I had explained everything to Zoey after Garroth and Laurence left) and I told Zoey we'd be in the village.

At the village, I called a meeting. "Everyone, there's some stuff about me you need to know." I began. "I guess it starts with my name, it's not Aphmau. It's Jessica, Aphmau is my middle name." And then I was explaining everything to the village.

They all took it pretty well. They understood why I had to use my middle name, to protect myself and others from my uncle, and why I hadn't spoken much of my past. They were shocked and a little disbelieving of my parentage but I showed them a picture of the three of us and they accepted it. Kawaii~chan was especially happy to learn I was married, and kept pestering me about details of the wedding.

~Memory~

I sighed. Today's my wedding. I'm excited. Very excited. My mother smiled. "It'll be fine. Don't worry."

I smiled back at her. "I'm not worried- just excited."

Soon my mother had to be seated and my Maid of Honor- Kala, obviously, and the bridesmaids, Constance and Savannah from the Coffee Shop and Thunder Thighs, followed her, walking with the Best Man and groomsmen.

Then it was my turn. Dad walked me down the isle, and the rest was a blur. I vaguely recall saying "I do," and kissing Sly, but that's about it.

~End Memory~

I recounted that memory with Sly's help, and Kawaii~chan was happy.