Three- Loki and Sly's a Daddy

Jess's POV

I laughed at the guys as they stood up. "Introductions." I said, clapping my hands together. "Garroth, Laurence, this is my husband, Sly, my mother, Lady Irene, and my father, Thor. Sly, mom, dad, this is Garroth and Laurence, the head and second in command guards in my village."

"Nice to meet you two." Sly said, shaking their hands.

"Nice to meet you as well." Garroth replied. Laurence just nodded.

Dad smiled and shook their hands but didn't say anything. Mom, when she shook their hands, told them it was a pleasure to meet them and looked into their eyes.

"Something troubles you, young man." She said to Laurence. "I can sense it. There's something off, hateful, about you and you don't like it."

Laurence gained a shamed expression and looked down. Garroth patted his shoulder. "I'm a Shadow Knight. I didn't die in the Nether- there are other ways to make one a Shadow Knight. But I don't have my full potential. To do that I'd need to kill Aph- Jessica, which I refuse to do."

Sly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. Dad stepped near me slightly.

Mom nodded. "I see. So you are still alive, and haven't killed anyone for immortality?"

Laurence shook his head, still looking at the ground. "No ma'am. I don't want be a Shadow Knight. I'd sooner kill myself than an innocent person."

"I can help you then." Mom said. "I can turn you back to normal, but it only works on living, innocent, Shadow Knights who don't want their form."

Laurence looked up, hopefully. Mom waved her hands on either side of his head and a red, demonic version of Laurence literally stepped out of him, but it was like mist more than a solid thing. Mom snapped her fingers, and the demonic wraith thing disappeared.

"Thanks." Laurence said, looking relieved. "I feel so much better than I ever have since becoming one."

Mom smiled. "Good." She walked back to dad and took his hand.

"Well," I said, "I think it's time to return to Phoenix Drop."

Sly pulled out the teleport pin Garroth and Laurence used to get here and grinned at me. "Let's go then."

"Wait, you're coming too?" Garroth asked.

"Yeah. I want to see Jess's village." Sly nodded.

Sly held out the pin to Garroth and Laurence, who each grabbed hold of it with a grimace.

"Oh no, not so fast. Don't leave the family reunion now. I didn't even get to say hi to my niece yet." A horrifyingly familiar voice drawled.

We all looked at the entrance of the Hall. "Loki." Dad growled.

"Ah, dear big brother, what a shocker!" Loki grinned maliciously.

I picked my suit up off the ground and put it on, then held Mjölnir over my head. Lightning zapped me, scaring Garroth and Laurence. It faded away, and I was back.

"Go away, Loki, you are not welcomed here." I growled, sounding eerily similar to my father.

"But the sign says you allow all heroes and villains to have safe haven. If villains agree to a trial." Loki pointed out.

"Yes, all villains could come and seek refuge here. But does the sign say super evil, buttface, crazy, moronic, psychopathic gods who aren't actually gods but runt giants and were adopted are allowed here?" Sly asked.

"No." I shook my head. "So get out, Loki."

"Aw, but I want to speak to my niece." He said, his eyes glinting with malevolent intent.

"You already did. Right before trying to kill me in that oh so wonderful physical dream." I said, rolling my eyes.

Dad was holding his Mjölnir, and we both had the same idea. We walked forward, and struck Loki at the same time. He was knocked out immediately.

"I'll put him in the strongest prison I can get." Dad said.

"Put him in a golden lasso," I suggested, "then find a cell somewhere and fortify it on all sides with multiple layers of bedrockium."

"Where am I going to get that?" Dad asked.

"The factory I built to make it when I was making my impenetrable vault." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that's a thing." Mom laughed.

"Pfft." I chortled. Then I turned back to dad. "It makes three bedrockium a day, and since I was gone for so long and it's been abandoned for that amount of time, there should be a lot of bedrockium in that chest."

Dad nodded. "I'll do that." He picked up Loki in a golden lasso and left.

"Okay. Drama over." I said. "I would love it if there was no more drama stopping us from getting home." No one ran in, so I guessed we were good.

Sly chuckled and said, "Come on." We all gripped the pin.

"Bye mom!" I called behind me. She waved. "Phoenix Drop." I said simply.

We teleported, and were back in my house.

The guys made faces and sat down. Sly turned his head every way. "This your place?"

"Yeah." I grinned.

He nodded. "It's very purple."

"I know. That's why it's awesome." I laughed.

Levin walked downstairs, yawning. He must've just woken up from his nap. He saw me and ran forward. "Mama, up!" He said, holding his arms out. I picked him up and set him on my lap, where he happily sat. Levin pointed at Sly and turned to look at me. "Who dat?" He asked.

Sly was staring at Levin. I laughed. "He's your daddy, Levin." I told him.

"Daddy?" He asked, turning to him.

Sly nodded. "Yep, I'm your daddy." Levin jumped off my lap and went to Sly, who picked him up.

Garroth and Laurence seemed slightly put out.

Malichi came downstairs, and saw the scene. The guys sitting, looking a little sick, and kind of angry, Sly leaning against the wall with Levin sitting on his hip, and Levin saying "daddy!" Over and over again.

Malichi turned to me. "What is going on?" He asked.

"A lot of stuff, Malichi, a lot of stuff." I said, walking over to him. "And, just to tell you, Sly is my husband. We've been married for years, and we only just saw each other again."

"So...the guy who's holding Levin is my dad." Malichi said.

I nodded. "Yeah. That's why Levin seems to be going kinda crazy with saying daddy."

Malichi laughed and walked over to Sly. "You're my other son, then?" He asked. Malichi nodded.

"I am." He said. Sly grinned and crouched down to hug him.

"It's nice to meet you, Malichi." Sly said, smiling. Malichi smiled as well.