13

Aaliyah's POV

After a few ours August woke up. He wasn't saying much while Theresa bombarded him with questions, making sure he wasn't in any pain and that he was comfortable. He would get to leave tomorrow but he would need someone with him at all hours.  Chay and Mya were fine, just a few scratches so they'll still be able to have their party tomorrow.  They were able to go home before August, but he didn't want them to see him in his injured state so they went home with Symone and Trey. Visiting hours were up at 8 o'clock, after getting August dinner because he didn't want the hospital's food, we went home to start working on the birthday party.

Everyone woke up early to get everything together for the party. Theresa made us breakfast before we started decorating and get started on the food. Around 11:30 I had to go get August from the hospital then bring him back to his house. He didn't talk much during the car drive leaving us in awkward silence. I tried asking him how he was feeling but he just shrugged of my questions and kept looking out the car window. After awhile, I gave up and turn the radio on.

When we arrived at his house, I struggled to get him out the car and into the house, mainly because he thought he could do it on his own and he was heavier than he looks. After realizing he couldn't do it on his own, he allowed me to help him. I laid him down on the sofa in the living room. 

"Mr. Alsina?" a small mid-aged Hispanic enter the room.

He has a freaking maid??? 

"Hello Maria." August greets trying to sit up but stop when he failed.

"Oh my, what happened Sir?" She asks when she saw the cast on his leg.

"I got in a accident yesterday." He explained with a pained expression.

"I'm so sorry to hear that Sir." She says with a sympathetic smile

"It's already Maria. This is my- Aaliyah. Aaliyah this is my house keeper Maria." August introduced. I wen to shake her hand but she pulled me in a hug.

"Sorry I'm a huger." She explains

"That's okay Maria, nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you." She smiles kindly.

Really?

"All good things I hope." 

"Of course." She smiles

"Do you need anything Sir?" Maria ask August

"Not at the moment Maria but thanks for asking." He says politely.

When did he get so polite?

"Do you want anything, Miss Aaliyah?" She asks

"No, I good but thanks for asking." I said and she nodded dismissing herself.