"The princess?!" The other one cried "Run" and the three took off running.

"Vi?!" Ethan rushed to me "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine"

"You're hurt" Caden said.

"What do you see?"

"Wait" Sean said. He teared the sleeve of his shirt and wrapped it around my arm.

"God!" I cried "It hurts"

"It should" he tied it hard and I screamed as he squeezed my arm with the cloth.

"We need to get you back to the castle" Brook said "I think they will be able to do something"

"Yeah!" I said in a low voice "The castle, yeah!" My voice fainted as my strength faded.

"Are you alright, Vi?" Ethan said.

"Just go get the horses" Sean cried "She is losing blood"

"Alright, Sean" Damien said "Stay with her until we get the horses"

He didn't say anything until they came back with the horses. Sean helped me to my feet and I walked to climb over to sit.

"You won't be able to ride with your arm like that" Chloe said.

"It's fine, Chlo" I said.

"Your face is getting paler by the way" Caden said.

"You can ride with me" Sean offered "I can try"

"Okay" I rolled my eyes and we climbed over Sebastian's back "Just don't be afraid of him"

"She is not going to throw us, is she?" He asked.

"Of course not" I replied "And Sebastian is a He not a She"

"Does that really matter now?" He rolled his eyes and Sebastian neighed.

"Does that answer your question?" I said sarcastically "Now, take the rein and pull it softly and slowly so you don't freak him out"

He took the rein and slowly pulled it and Sebastian moved.

"You can pull a little harder" I said and he obeyed, but he did it so hard so Sebastian started running really fast.

"Woah!" Sean cried as he bumped over me "Slow down a little, boy" and he loosened the rein a little.

We arrived at the castle and Arnold was the first to greet us.

"What happened, Your Highness?" He said worryingly.

"We were concurred by some raffles" I answered.

"Call the doctor" he ordered one of the guards and the guard obeyed.

Arnold helped me climb to my room as I was so weak, I've lost a lot of blood.

"What happened, Princess?" Marie cried as I entered my room. I layed on the bed waiting for the doctor to arrive. My visions started to go black in the corners.

I untied the cloth from my arm and it started bleeding heavily. The sight of my bleeding arm and my blood-stained sheets reminded me a lot of the scene of Flavia two years ago.

Go away. I need these thoughts to go away now. And everything blackened out at once.

□□□□

I woke up on my room with bandage wrapped around my arm.

They were all sitting around me. Mum, Dad and Alicia on chairs beside my bed. Marie and Stephan sitting in the far end of the room and my friends leaning on the wall.