"Fine but please don't laugh or run away." I said and she nodded.

"You." I said and she stood there staring at me for a solid two minutes. I took my mask off because I was just getting too warm and waved my hand in front of her eyes.

"Batgirl?" I said, no answer.

"Stephanie." I said and still no answer. She then suddenly pulled me into a kiss and smiled.

"I like you too." She said and stood up.

"But you need to make up with Emily before we can start anything." She said and grappled away. I put my mask back on and entered the photo booth.

"Let's just do this." I said and the computer scanned me.

"Recognised Red Robin B20." The computer called out and I teleported to Mount Justice.

{Emily POV}

"Oh Red Robin is here!" Megan said happy and I quickly looked around.

"Uhm I'll be in the showers." I said and left the kitchen without anyone saying a word. I walked to the mission room and saw Red Robin.

"I need to talk to you." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Not interested." I said and he sighed.

"Please." He said and I sighed.

"Fine but make it quick." I said and he nodded. We went to the showers, I turned on the water so it seemed like I was showering and he started talking.

"Look Emily I'm sorry that it had to be like this but I can't do anything about it." He said.

"I know you can't but when did you started getting feelings for someone else?" I said.

"The day you drowned, I was broken and thought I'd lost you since you weren't waking up. She was always there trying to cheer me up and thats when things were getting started." He said and I nodded.

"I just wished you would've told me earlier." I said and he cupped my face.

"I was scared. Please Emily forgive me I don't want to lose my sister again." He said and I gave him a smile.

"You are so lucky you have the blue eyes." I said and he chuckled. He leaned in and kissed me one last time. This kiss was different, it was love and happiness. He parted away and I gave him a smile.

"You're the best sister I have ever had." He said and walked out of the room. I quickly took a shower and went back inside. I went to the mission room and called father on the big computer. He answered and I gave him a smile.

"Is it okay if I sleep here?" I asked and he sighed.

"Be back before 8." He said and I nodded.

"Oh and Batman thank you for sending him here." I said and he stared at me blankly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said.

"Love you too bye!" I said and hung up. I went to the kitchen and saw Bart and Wally eating cake.

"Why the cake?" I asked.

"I wanted to welcome our new team member." Megan said and I gave her a smile. I looked at Bart and Wally eating the whole cake.

"Don't worry those are for them, we have our own cake." Artemis said and I chuckled.

"Hey Artemis when was the last time you've had a real girls party?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Never actually." She said and I smirked at Megan.

"SLEEP OVER!" Megan said and Artemis smirked back to me.