Chapter 1: iNSaNiTY (Hetaloid)

Naturally England always brings his spell books in the world meeting.

   However he never expected someone will steal it…

   “Kesesese,” laughed Prussia, “let’s see what’s inside this boring book”

   “You bloody wanker!” cursed England, “Return that book at once!”

   “Kesesese” while England chase the laughing Prussia they caught some attention from other nations who are having ‘private talk’ as for Germany’s case scolding Italy.

   “Joo, two stop running around the conference!” shouted Germany irritated and wondering ‘how come those two are running around anyway’ “If joo two doesn’t stop running around here, get out of here!”

   Prussia’s indeed obedient and dashed to the doors waving England’s spell book, luckily Sweden caught it, yes it’s him standing by the door… watching Denmark and Norway fight and he returned the book to England. “Thank you very much,” he said and returned to his seat

   After the World meeting …………..

   England’s flipping through the pages of his spell book wandering around the emptiness of his house when a knock on his door was heard.

   “Coming.” He murmured walking towards the door

   “Hey there, Iggy!” revealing America from the other side of the door England immediately slammed the door and walked very fast toward he’s spell chamber preparing a spell to shut the obnoxious side of America. As he was preparing those spell books another bell was heard “hope you’re not another git,” he cussed walking towards the door again but now walking briskly. Revealing from the other side of the door were, Canada, Germany, Austria, Romano and Sweden who were all staring at England with unusual look on their faces “We’re here to talk about something about joo,” said Germany, “may we come in?” England was speechless and let his guest enter his mansion towards his living room. “I’ll get some food from the kitchen, then” said England walking towards his “Hell” kitchen “no, its fine please join us,” said Austria calmly the truth is he’s scared of England’s scones.

   “So, what’s about me, then?” asked the English joining their seats

   “Actually,” started Germany, “we’re wandering about your spell books” looking at England seriously, which made the England tremble a little.

   “Why do you have such a thing with you?” asked Austria

   “Magic doesn’t exist,” said Romano bluntly, “what does it do anyway?”

  “Mr. England,” said Canada, “are you okay? You look pale” he’s indeed correct judging by England’s appearance he’s whiter than snow.

   “I th’nk we’re pr’ssuring him too m’ch” said Sweden plainly

  “Alright I’m sick of this thing bastard!” swear Romano “let me see those books the fuck we’re talking about!”

  “England,” said Germany “ve need to know so show us the book of spells that’s in your house” England stood up “follow me” all the five of them followed England towards his Spell chamber.

  As they enter England’s spell chamber Romano froze and said “the hell you keep a big room for your nonsense magic” England shot him a glare “It’s not nonsense” he protest “it’s a big junk” added Romano bluntly, “no wonder you imagine a lot fairy tales like a child, bastard” “Enough!” said Germany, “this is your spell chamber, England?” “Yes” England said “and don’t insult it!” “We’re not,” said Canada defensively, “it’s just Mr. Romano” as usual Sweden is not talking much.