The Act of Pain

Looking at the comments and the plot line yoooooouuuuu...

Stay and Help Sans:

 You go upstairs and open the door... The first thing you see is Sans with boxes that filled with whips and chains... 

*You understand now*

You step over the books and everything to go over to the Sans and you sit down in front of the stuff that was everywhere.You hear groaning from the skeleton waking up and staring at you siting right in front of him.

*You greet Sans with a good morning*

While showing no reactions.

"Get me out of here you little bitch!" He said banging his fist into the ground trying to make him self more frightening.
You back off a bit since you didn't want to get hit since your still hurt.

*You tell him you were until he insulted you* 

You said while laying on you back, looking at the roof waiting for him to reply back. Then you thought of it, a plan of some sort. You quietly laugh evilly forgetting Sans was watching you quietly chuckling at the sight. You sit back up and see a small smile from sans, He looks over to you and puts on his grumpy face and turns away embarrassed.

You stare at him with shock and turn away from that "cute' moment. Anyways you go back to your plan and put it into action.

*You asked were your bag was, so you could help him out*

"It's in this room... in the corner, under the table" He said calmly.

You quickly went to the other side and grabbed you bag and pulled out the large, dusty knife and put it near Sans' head...

What do you do?

Leave,

Search the house 

or Make. Him. Talk...

Wow What a dark turn... And cliffhanger...

Also I'm going to update when the readers (You Guys) vote on what to do next... And THEN i'll update...