The Font Brothers

To be warned there are swear words... Dat Al BAI BAaI!! Also me sorry if it's not the best of all fanfic so don't be mad soz.

(Also I've came back to WattPad again and now i'm re-editing like everything again... Just letting you know and changing the story in some way... If that makes sense... okay go read or something)

You wake up in a really bad couch with stains of unknown liquid. ( you are determined not to find out what the unknown liquid is ) snapping out of the gross thoughts you hear two men yelling at each other like toddlers who were arguing about who is the better: Batman or Superman. Giggling at the image in your head the two stop fighting and saw that you were awake.
" My Spaghetti! Sans! Is that a human!??" Yelled the taller skeleton that towers over you pointing at you like you were a animal in a cage. He was wearing a red worn out scarf with black armor... you think it was armor but more or less it looked like an over sized child

" Geez I don't Boss I can't tell by it's face." Laugh the small, and somewhat "chubby" skeleton called Sans, which he is no bigger than you. ( yes you are short )

* You take it as an insult *

You stare at him with your E/C eyes wanting to smack him across the face, but then rethinking what you want to do you look at him and realize that he was made out of solid bone...
'Boss' ( as Papyrus is called by Sans ) saw you looking at Sans looking at him and trying to figure out something.

" well to bad we have to kill it"

*after hearing this comment you are filled with DETERMINATION to not die*

You started to sweat a bit and turning stiffer you look around finding to look for a place to get out off. Quickly the brothers forgot you were here and started to talk about some about time-tables and where to meet up and places to go. You have another idea popping in your head of running around the place and jumping through the the window. You stopped thinking and look down at your legs still having glass in them... You growl about they didn't do anything about your legs and didn't care that you were hurt... Then again... They're monsters...

You snapped out of something for like the 4th time now and you look at your self in discuss. You look up and you could tell they were really into the discussion that they were having about.. Pets? They turned around with the shorter skeleton just plain staring at you with a HUGE smile you go stiff again and look the other way quickly.
" we have made a role for you if you don't want to die < just yet > " Papyrus said looking about at like a giant.

* you asked what that role was*

" You will be our pet and you have to listen my brother Sans' orders." Papyrus said...

 You give a questioning look at Papyrus and then at sans who was still smiling at you like a creep.

You were going to answer until were cut of with your hair tugged backwards by someone called Sans.

" Did you have permission to speak Pet?... " pulling your hair even more backwards were his head way with his red glowing tongue sticking out going nearer to your face each time, while you were were trying to back off more and more.
" Sans go get it  for Pet here " Papyrus orders him. Sans nodded and goes up stairs to a room. Papyrus just stares at you and stare at him you finally broke the silence and ask a question that
" What?"

*You asked if skeletons could blink.*

He stares at you like an idiot he was until his phone rang, he looks at it and yells that hes going out which he does and locks everything.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH" You hear a crashing sound up stairs... now what...

Go help 

Leave the house !? O-o

Sorry if these chapters are small... Or not...
Idk anyways I'll probably try making it a bit longer... or not...