The Welcome (re-edited)

Hello Everyone!, Kami here. I have re-edited once more, making making this my last for now. This particular "fanfic" is a Choose Your Own Adventure! So Who it works is you have some options at the end of every chapter (Not this one) and the most vote on that particular chose i will make a chapter about it!

Sorry if there are spelling or grammar errors. 

You are lost and scared. You don't know where you are and the impact of the fall made you forget your name... You hope the best of your memory will come to you soon. You steady yourself up, luckily you landed on a patch of Golden Flowers that helped you cushion the fall.

*You made a comment of how lovely the flowers are*

You snap out of your gaze, and suggest a idea to yourself to get up before you became a meal of something. You took the idea and try standing up, the pain goes all through your body making you fall over, leaving you with even more pain then before. The only other thing you could think of was crawling. You sigh, but you looked one last time if there was anyway to help you walk or lean against on... nothing.  You gave up on other ideas and you started to crawl. while your crawled for a couple of seconds, you found a tunnel or another cave that kept continuing this one. you look around once more... There was no other way but this one... so you entered the tunnel system.

At some point through the trip, you started to walk again, which you were really happy about. But while walking through the odd tunnel/cave system. You came across a voice that was screaming. With your quick reflexes, you instantly jumped behind the wall which only thing keeping you separated of what's happening over there .

The innocent sound of the high pitch child pleading for mercy was slowly getting to your head. They sound so young... Why them... Why now... The child like voice continued begging for their life to be spared... But instead the last scream has rung thought the caves once more, leaving the tunnel system with a deathly touch to it .

 You cover your mouth, tears running down your face, you curdled up into a ball, with your head tucked between your legs while have your hands over you... You were scared, For everything that going to happen next... you didn't wan to die... all you wanted to see if it was real or not.

"My! Are you lost?" You turned your head towards the female voice, but only to find a human like goat with the most unstable, twitchiest yellows eyes that you have ever seen. Her pupils were small and beady, shaking ever so lightly, not to cause any more commotion to herself. The long lengthily robe that she wore was dull and dead. Not any spot of hope or light on it.  You fall backwards staring at her in fear. What didn't help was the flower that she was holding in her hand, it was soaked in blood and it also had a face on it which had tear stains on it's little cheeks, she noticed that you were staring at her hand. She tries hides it behind her back.

"I'm Toriel. The care-taker of the ruins." She continued from before, you noticed her head twitching each time she took a short pause in her sentence.

"I come here every- Hey!" You panicked as you raced past her with tears flowing down your face, not even a glimpse back to see what she was going to do. 

You past through a bunch of doors, solving puzzles one by one. Like the one with the one sassy rock... Rocks are jerks. After you overcame all of the puzzles, you fond yourself walking up to a purple house.

*You take note that it's been here for some time*

You snap yourself out of you day dream and reminded yourself that "Toriel" was going to show up sooner or later, so you started to panic once again. You started to search around the place and realized the 'welcome' mat had a lump underneath it, you smiled like a idiot and lifted it up into the air, but only to discover that it was a rock... You look around if anyone was watching you about to do your master plan, and when the close was clear. You picked up the rock and smashed the window into pieces.