Chapter 3

"Aria" Hanna waved with her hands in front of my face "okay Aria, if there is something between you and Fitz you better tell it now or I'll ask him about it." "What" I said. "You're not paying attention to me, the whole time you're just staring at him" She turned her head "who's that girl?" "I don't know that's what I'm trying to figure out" I said. "Staring ain't gonna work." She stood up from her chair and walked to Ezra. "Hanna, no!" I stood up too and walked after her. "Hey Ezra" she said. "Oh, uhm hello Hanna, Aria." He smiled at me. "Can I do something for you?" "No, really we.. we were just going to leave" I took Hanna's hand "right Hanna?" "No, actually we weren't, two coffees and a cookie please." I gave her a look. She gave me one back... This wasn't going to work. The girl was still standing close to Ezra, in my opinion way to close. Ezra went to the bartender to give Hanna's order to him. "So who are you" Hanna asked the girl. She was quite pretty, long brown hair. "I'm Nicole" she looked at me "who are you." I wanted to talk but Hanna already said something. "Well, I'm Hanna and this is Aria, we are really good friends of Ezra's." "We'll be back in a minute" I said. I took Hanna's hand and walked to an area where she for sure couldn't hear us.

"Hanna, that's THE Nicole, from the book" I said. "Oh c'mon Aria, you really believe he was writing about her? Love really makes blind... He was writing about you, it's obvious. He just changed the setting and all." I looked at her. "However I also need to tell you something, but you have to keep it quiet. And I won't go in detail, because I'm sure you can figure it out" I sighed "I slept with Ezra... recently." "Oh my god" there was a big smile on her face "oh my god, you did IT? With him?" "Keep your voice down please, not everyone here needs to know it." "Aria, Hanna?" Ezra walked towards us. "Your coffee is ready, are you coming?" "Yea sure." We walked after Ezra. "He must have a nice hot body" Hanna whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes. "Just for your information, it's not the first time we did it. And yes, he does have a nice hot body" I whispered back quoting Hanna and smiling. We were back with Nicole again. "So here you go girls" he gave us our coffee "have you met Nicole already, I saw you guys talking." "Uh, yea we did" Nicole said "but I got to go, maybe we can go have dinner somewhere tonight?" She looked at Ezra with her puppy eyes, gosh this woman was getting me on my nerves. That's my boy she is flirting with. "Nicole, I don't think I have time for that, I think I'm going to have dinner with my girlfriend tonight." He looked at me and winked, I just smiled back at him while Hanna kicked me in my side. "You got the boy again, Ar." "Oh, you're his girlfriend" Nicole asked me. I didn't say anything. "Yes, she is my girlfriend. I'm sorry Nicole but.." "It's okay, I won't bother you two anymore." She gave me a creepy smile that I didn't return. Right before things started to get awkward Hanna's phone buzzed. She showed the text to me:

You can't trust anyone anymore, sometimes your best friends hurt you the most  - A.D.

"Who is it from" Ezra asked. "Nothing just.." "A" Hanna said interrupting me "however, I don't think my friends will ever betray me so 'A' can shut the hell up. I wanted to talk about you two cuties. How did you guys found each other again." Ugh Hanna... Always interested in people's love life... I really love her but sometimes she wanted to know too much. "It doesn't matter how, we just did" Ezra said "well, would you like to have dinner at my place tonight? Hanna, you can come too, I heard you and Caleb were back together." "Yea we are, we can also ask Spencer and Emily. We'll have like a double date with 4 persons!" I looked at Ezra, if he was okay with that. "Fine by me, but you'll help me cook!"

It was almost time for the other girls and their dates to arrive, Emily didn't want to go because she didn't know who to ask since Alison is in therapy. "You're ready" I asked Ezra "I mean it must be weird having dinner with your old students." "Aria, nothing is weird anymore, they are your friends and I like them" he took my face and kissed me "I just needed to do that before tonight." I immediately kissed him again, sadly the doorbell rang. We broke apart and I opened the door. "Hey Spence" I hugged her "who did you ask?" I saw no one behind her. Then Toby walked up the stairs. "Me" he said. I smiled. "Well come in." They came in and 30 minutes  after they arrived Hanna came with Caleb 'fashionable late' I thought that's what Caleb said about it.

Ezra and I cooked dinner, it was lasagna because it is our favorite. After dinner we watched a movie. The couch was full with Hanna, Spencer, Caleb and Toby so Ezra and I sat on his small couch/chair thingy. I sat on his lap with my legs crossed over the railing. He was drawing circles on my back, he obviously didn't like the movie. "You don't like it, do you" I whispered. "I don't care, you're here in my arms now and I love you." He gave me a kiss on my cheek. "I love you too." When the movie was finished it was almost midnight  and the only ones awake were Toby, Ezra and I. "So, should I wake up Spencer and the two love birds over there" he pointed to Hanna and Caleb who practically laid on each other. "No, it's okay. You can all stay here." Toby  laid Spencer's head on his stomach so he could lay better.  I slowly rested my head on Ezra's  chest I felt his heart pounding. "Goodnight Ar" he said striking my hair. I didn't respond I just rested my head deeper on his chest, I felt save.

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling really sick. I jumped off of Ezra's lap and run to the toilet, I didn't know Ezra was running after me until he held my hair when I was throwing up in the toilet. "Are you okay" he asked me when I was done. "Yea, I'm fine... I am probably just stressed with all this things going on." I walked back to where we laid before. "No, Aria. Take the bed, I'll warm up a water bottle for you." I walked to the bed and laid down. My stomach was hurting... I would probably just get my period soon, it happens all the time. A few moments later Ezra walked in giving me the hot water bottle. He put his arm around me and I snuggled in to him.

In the morning  I woke up in Ezra's bed. He was awake too. "Morning beautiful" he said "feeling better?"  "Good morning and yes, I guess it was just stress." I kissed him on his lips before we went to look if the others were awake. Caleb, Hanna and Toby were watching TV and Spencer was still asleep. No one dared to wake her knowing how she is in the morning. "So where have you guys been this morning" Hanna asked. "Aria threw up during the night, so we went to bed." I sat down on his couch/chair thingy. "Anyone wants coffee? I'll get it downstairs" Caleb said. We all said yes. "Oh and get one for Spencer, she'll need it when she wakes up" I said grinning.

When Caleb came back with the coffee, Spencer slowly woke up. "Where am I" she asked with her morning voice in her beautiful morning looks, her hair was tangled "oh right Fitz his house." I throw a brush towards her. "Spence, no offense but you really need to brush your hair." "Okay who ordered a latte?"