Jealousy (Hunter x Reader)

"Just have fun!" Skye said walking deep into the club. You groaned. The club wasn't your idea place to be. You rubbed your arm and went to awkwardly sit at the bar.

Hunter's POV

I smiled over at Fitz as he stood there awkwardly. "Here the chance to flirt with (Y/N) don't you think?" I asked. He started down at floor.

"Flirt? I'm not good at that! I.....I would rather not....I'm not ready." He said. I smiled.

"Oh so that gives me permission then? Great bud!" I patted his his back then walked to the bar.

"Hunter no!" He slightly yelled. I ignored him and sat next to (Y/N).

Third Person POV

You watched Hunter as he sat in the seat next to you. "Not having fun?" He asked. You shrugged your shoulders. "Wanna dance?" He asked. You glanced over at the bodies of people grinding all over each other.

"No. I don't feel like dealing with a bunch of sweaty, horny drunks all over each other." You said. He nodded.

"Grinding isn't always the worst...." He mumbled.

"I-um." You bit your lip unsure what to say. If you disagree, he might feel awkward but if you agree he'll be flirty..."You're right." You blurted out. He smirked a bit.

"Can I get you a beer?" He asked. You nodded. After ordering a few beers, you both talked a bit. The beers made you more outgoing and flirty with Hunter.

"Hey! Hunter!" Fitz said while he sat next to him.

"I'm busy dork." Hunter answered. Fitz huffed in anger. He tapped on Hunter's shoulder until he turned around. "What the hell do you want?!" Hunter yelled. You let Fitz and Hunter fight while you awkwardly sipped your drink. As they fought a man stubble to the seat next to you.

"Lucky me!" He said slurred. You scooted closer to Hunter.

"Excuse me?" You asked. He smiled.

"I get drunk and I stubble upon a smoking hot chick." He smiled. You looked away disgusted with him. You didn't know what to do so you rose up from your seat.

"I-I have to go." You said. He grabbed your wrist and said disgusting things that he wanted to do to you.

"Hey!" Fitz and Hunter yelled in rage. The man stared at them confused.

"Who the fuck are you two?" He asked.

"I'm her boyfriend!" Hunter yelled. You blushed. B-Boyfriend?! You thought to yourself. The man let you go. You went behind Hunter and grabbed Fitz's arm. The man sighed in annoyance.

"You? Please." He scoffed. Hunter got into a fighting stance.

"You better take back all those things you said." He demanded. The man got into his own fighting stance but since he was drunk he just looked like an idiot.

"They're all true. Don't act like you didn't do those things to her!" He yelled. Hunter only got more mad and swung at him. He managed to get him right in the nose. A few people gasped at the blow. The man stumbled back 

"Excuse me! Gentleman, I'm gonna have to you to stop or go outside with this!" The bartender cut in. Hunter sighed and walked back to you and Fitz.

"That's right you coward." The man said. Fitz heard this and ran up to the guy, punching him across the face. The man stumbled to the floor.

"You two men get outta here!" The bartender yelled. Fitz and Hunter stormed out together. You followed them. Jemma, Skye and Mack stopped you.

"What's wrong?" Skye asked. You look at the front door.

"I'll tell you later. I gotta check on Fitz and Hunter." You said. You ran out the door to see Fitz and Hunter on the curb.

"Thanks for defended me but I'm still mad at you for yelling at me for hitting on (Y/N)." Hunter said. You froze behind them.

"I wanted to..." Fitz mumbled.

"But you won't do it! You missed your chance. Beside someone likes you." Hunter said. Fitz looked up at him.

"Who?" He asked.

"I'm sworn to secrecy." Hunter said. You could just see him smirking. Fitz lowered his head.

"Jemma!" I blurted. Hunter and Fitz turned to you quickly.

"(Y/N)!" They said in shock.

"She likes you Fitz." I said ignoring them. "I had to tell you since I don't feel the same about you....I'm sorry." You said. Fitz nodded.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." He said with a smile. Jemma rushed outta the club.

"Fitz! Are you ok?" She asked. He stood up and walked up to her.

"I-! I um got in a bar fight." He said. She gave him a worried look.

"Are you hurt?" She asked. He nodded.

"My hand hurts a bit from punching him. Can we go back to the ship?" He asked. Jemma nodded.

"Bye guys." They said and walked off.

"Bye." You and Hunter said. You slowly sat next to Hunter.

"Thanks... for punching that dick." You said. He smiled.

"No problem." He said. "So if you don't like Fitz then who do you like?" He asked. You sighed. He likes you so you might as well confess.

"I....like you. Is it not obvious?" You asked. He smirked.

"It is...I just wanted to hear it from you." He said. You laughed softly. He leaned in and kissed you softly.

"Damn it." You heard from behind. You both turned around and saw the drunk man.

"Hey (Y/N)....aren't we outside." He said in an angry tone. He slowly looked at the man.

"....shit." The guy said before bolting off. Hunter quickly got to his feet and ran after him. You sighed but laughed. Mack walked out.

"Is everything ok?" He asked. You shook your head.

"Well Hunter is chasing a drunk man and is most likely gonna beat the living crap outta him so no." You answered. Mack sighed.

"Wanna go get him?" He asked. You nodded and walked with him to where Hunter ran off to.