05

:)

Jack walks into his house after a long day of school.

'One more day until the weekend.'  He reminds himself.

He throws his book bag onto the couch and goes into the kitchen. He grabs himself an apple and a bottle of water.

He makes his way back into the living room and opens his book bag. He pulls out three binders and begins to do his homework before his date.

"Finally," he sighs as he puts his homework away.

He reaches for his phone and unplugs it from the charger. Then, he clicks on jj's contact.

He shakes his head and says to himself, time to get ready for my date.

He gets up off the floor and heads upstairs to freshen up, and to put on a different shirt.

He checks the time and it reads; 5:45. He picks up his phone and gives Kenzie a call.

"Hello, Jack Finnegan." She greets.

"Hello, there Miss Gorgeous." She giggles on the other line.

"So, I was wondering if you'd like to bump that date up to right now?" He asks.

"Yeah, definitely. So, are we meeting up or-" he stops her from rambling.

"No, I'll be picking you up in about five minutes." He smiles into the phone.

"Okay, well, I'll get dress now!"

"Alright, I'll see ya in a couple minutes." He says into the phone.

Then, there's jj.

He was laying on his bed, blasting his favorite song at the moment and typing something up on his computer.

It read,

Dear, everyone,
As you know, I will be eighteen next week, and I would like to invite you all over to my house for a gathering to celebrate this event. It will be on Saturday, at 8:45 pm. If you plan on coming or have any questions please email me back!

He smiles as he saves it into his drafts sense his birthday isn't until another month from now.

His phone goes off on the night stand beside his bed, it's Shawn.

Shawn: Hey there jj!

Jj: Hi there Shawn!

Shawn: So, can I ask you a question?

Jj: Yeah, Sure! Shoot away.

Shawn: Okay, well I'm having a party tomorrow. Will you come?

Jj ponders at the question and realizes he's going to Jacks. So, he takes the opportunity to make him jealous.

Jj: I'm sorry Shawn, but I've made plans with Jack already.

Shawn: Oh, well, you've been hanging out with him all week. I'm sure he won't mind.

Jj: I'm sure he wouldn't, but I don't wanna upset him.

Shawn: I really don't like that guy, jj, but you can both come to my party?

Jj: Okay, that'd be great! What time and what's the address?

He smiles at himself as his plans begin to fall into action. All he needed was a guy like Jack, and now he's got one.