Chapter 43 Lorenzo.

Start from the beginning

I shook his head answering no. So that guy's name is James. My baby's boyfriend I guess.

"Do you know anyone at this party? I mean I couldn't help but notice you were not so social."

I shook his head answering yes. I knew her. I was happy that she noticed me.

The song was over and she parts from me," you dance well. See you." she was about to go. I don't want it to end. I caught her hand. She turned around," Um... yes?"

I didn't say anything. I took out a piece of paper from my pocket and gave it to her."wh...what?" She was going to ask me what was it about when James that boyfriend of hers's come beside her.

" Angel, I was looking for you." He gave me a killer look. I released her hand and went away. Don't think that I am afraid of you Mr Boyfriend. Enjoy the last days you have of your life.

I went to the garden. I knew she will come.

I saw her making her way towards me. I didn't come in front of her right then. I waited when I saw she was about to leave I caught the hand and pulled her to myself. She got scared at first then she separates herself from me.

" Okay, who are you? How do you know my name?" She asked me.

" I know you too well Mia. You know me too. First, tell me did you like the flower and the card on your birthday?"

"It was you who sent me the blue rose and the card."

" yes I hope you like them."

"How do you know birthday? How do you know me?"

" I know you very close baby. I know what you like dislike, your habits, your favourites and your deepest fantasy and secrets. What you despise and what makes you tick." I said in a seductive voice. My hands touched her face. Oh God how much I have missed her.

" I know everything about you Cara" she took a step back. She hit the wall behind her.

" W...who are you?" She asked raising my voice.

" My Mia Cara. .." I step Close to her. She tried to get away. But she stumbled and she was falling. I caught her hand and pulled her arms. She looked at me." How I have longed for you to be in my arms my Arora."

" How do you know that name?"

" I am..."

I was going to tell her who I was but someone separates me from her. Ahh! ! It's that stupid guy again.

" Get away from my girlfriend you bastard or I slaughter you right now." He shouted angrily. She hugged that guy.

" James calm down. See I am okay." He hugged her back." Angel, I was worried for you."

" I am okay James. Calm down."

" who is this person?" He pointing at me.

" I don't know but this person knows a lot about me. Remember I got a rose and a card on my birthday. It was sent by him."

I laughed. " My Arora it's not just me. You know me too. I gotta confess something though, I love to hear your voice on the phone. Your pissed voice is too cute."

"You were the silent caller!!!. The prank calls I had been getting for a month?" I asked him.

" Oh, my Guity pleasure. " I said smiling.

"You were getting fake calls and you didn't tell me?" That guy asked her angrily.

" I am sorry I didn't know that it was something to be worried about."

" I gotta say I loved that costume your wearing quite stimulating I shall say." The guy came towards me and punched me hard and my mask fell off my face.

Mia fell looking at me.

" Angel are you okay? Tell me." That guy went towards her.

" I can see that you haven't forgotten me, Arora. Now that I am back and I will get you back to me. That boyfriend of yours can't protect you from me."

He punched me again." Security" he shouted. I guy ran away quickly I didn't wanna get caught right now. That would affect my plan. That guy how dare he hit me. Well, he is gonna pay for that. He is not gonna get easy cause his punishment is very long overdue for taking my Mia from me.

I reached my small cottage. I took out my phone and the pictures from the drawer. I hot to take the thrones out of my way first to get the rose.

I dialled collin. " Hey. I need your help with something. I want you to kill someone." I said looking at the pictures.

"Enjoy your last days. You all will die soon." I said looking at the pictures.

_______________________________________

Hi guys

How do you like the twist?

Tell me your views and don't forget to vote and comment :D

Spoiler Allert ::::::

Stay tuned cause a secret is going to be revealed in the next chapter ;)

Thanks so much for all your support guys. I am very thankful to you all.

😘 Vote, comment and follow me

With lots and lots of love,
rosavet 😙 😘